digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives]

digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives] (http://www.digitalfaq.com/archives/)
-   Avisynth Scripting (http://www.digitalfaq.com/archives/avisynth/)
-   -   Avisynth: Build 10-11-03 crashing with DirectShowSource (mpeg-1) (http://www.digitalfaq.com/archives/avisynth/6176-avisynth-build-10-a.html)

rendalunit 10-18-2003 02:18 PM

build 10-11-03 crashing with DirectShowSource (mpeg-1)
 
TMPGEnc hangs when I'm encoding (prediction phase) mpeg1 source with DirectShowSource("path/movie.mpg")

I reinstalled 05-21-03 and all is well

ren

Boulder 10-18-2003 02:26 PM

Could be the added audio support? Maybe you should try with the demuxed video file.

Dialhot 10-18-2003 02:28 PM

Prediction always hanged with directtshowsource. I didn't even know that there was a version that works :-)

rendalunit 10-18-2003 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boulder
Could be the added audio support? Maybe you should try with the demuxed video file.

Good idea- I'll try that next time

Boulder 10-18-2003 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dialhot
Prediction always hanged with directtshowsource. I didn't even know that there was a version that works :-)

That's true, seeking is a big problem with DSS. It should work but it just takes forever :lol:

sh0dan 10-19-2003 10:37 AM

Re: build 10-11-03 crashing with DirectShowSource (mpeg-1)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rendalunit
TMPGEnc hangs when I'm encoding (prediction phase) mpeg1 source with DirectShowSource("path/movie.mpg")

I reinstalled 05-21-03 and all is well

ren

Read the notes on the oct 11 build:

Quote:

- Updated DirectShow seeking. Still problems/lockups left.
There is a reason the old version is there. Parts of DirectshowSource has to be rewritten to support seeking properly.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 AM  —  vBulletin Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd

Site design, images and content © 2002-2022 The Digital FAQ, www.digitalFAQ.com
Forum Software by vBulletin · Copyright © 2022 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.