Quantcast KDVD: my Screen Appears to Jump? - digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives]
  #1  
01-20-2003, 01:44 PM
shelbyboy shelbyboy is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi Kwag,
Love the templates, downloaded the latest KDVD full d1 mcf and then watched as it took 12 hours to encode a 2 hour movie. Found the motion prediction and set it to normal. Any problem or suggestions with that? I am running an AMD 1600. I need a beter balance.

Also noticed that my screen apears to rise and fall (Jump) a bit with this template, almost like someone is bumping the camera. Any thoughts?

I use Smart Ripper and dvd2AVI to feed the encoder. When I use DVD2avi I wind up with a wav file (large) and I remux with spruce up.
Anyone here know how to pull the audio in AC3 format. I know it can be done.

I also would like a copy of the older Full DVD that output a MPG file.

Sorry for all the questions.
Gotta hate these darn newbies!
Thanks for all the work!
Reply With Quote
Someday, 12:01 PM
admin's Avatar
Site Staff / Ad Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 42
Thanks: ∞
Thanked 42 Times in 42 Posts
  #2  
01-20-2003, 03:14 PM
kwag kwag is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Puerto Rico, USA
Posts: 13,537
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbyboy
Hi Kwag,
Love the templates, downloaded the latest KDVD full d1 mcf and then watched as it took 12 hours to encode a 2 hour movie. Found the motion prediction and set it to normal. Any problem or suggestions with that?
"High quality" is better
Quote:
I am running an AMD 1600. I need a beter balance.

Also noticed that my screen apears to rise and fall (Jump) a bit with this template, almost like someone is bumping the camera. Any thoughts?
That's not a template problem. You probably didn't use "Force FILM" in DVD2AVI.
Quote:

I use Smart Ripper and dvd2AVI to feed the encoder. When I use DVD2avi I wind up with a wav file (large) and I remux with spruce up.
Anyone here know how to pull the audio in AC3 format. I know it can be done.
You had to use "Demux". Not "Decode" in DVD2AVI
Quote:

I also would like a copy of the older Full DVD that output a MPG file.
Just select "System(Video+audio)" in TMPEG's main screen.
Quote:


Thanks for all the work!


-kwag
Reply With Quote
Reply




Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DVD SCREEN o que é isso? HOBBIT_SM Conversão e Codificação de Vídeo (Português) 0 12-10-2005 12:04 PM
KDVD: How to set Full screen (keep aspect ratio) as default? lbhl Video Encoding and Conversion 1 07-08-2005 05:34 PM
KVCD's picture appears on the left side of my screen? dickwad Players, DVRs, Media Centers 5 08-09-2004 07:15 AM
Widescreen vs Full screen? film takes small proportion of screen? vdk_au Video Encoding and Conversion 1 02-01-2004 12:35 AM
image only appears on the upper half of the TV screen? Andy Players, DVRs, Media Centers 4 05-04-2003 02:02 AM

Thread Tools



 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 AM  —  vBulletin © Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd