Quantcast Idiot's Guide for Converting AVI to KVCD - Page 7 - digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives]
  #121  
06-29-2004, 05:24 AM
Dialhot Dialhot is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 10,463
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The same with line break please !
It is unreadable like that
Reply With Quote
Someday, 12:01 PM
admin's Avatar
Site Staff / Ad Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 42
Thanks: ∞
Thanked 42 Times in 42 Posts
  #122  
06-29-2004, 02:32 PM
simplyliz simplyliz is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I tried to follow the instruction from but cant open the video file. The message is : "couldnt locate decompressor for format XVID (unknown) VirtualDub required a video for window (VFW) compatible codec to decompress video. Direct show codecs such as those used by window media player are not suitable".

...what do we do next?? is some kind of codec is needed?
Reply With Quote
  #123  
06-29-2004, 02:45 PM
Prodater64 Prodater64 is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Palma de Mallorca - Espaa
Posts: 2,925
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

JOB 0 TPF0 TMPEGEncodeJobFile
Job.MPEG.Text Job.MPEG.WizardCategoryName Job.MPEG.
WizardSubFormatName Job.MPEG.WizardCaption Job.MPEG.
WizardDescription Job.MPEG.
WizardTargetMedia"MPEGConfig_TargetMediaType_Unkno wn#Job.MPEG.
WizardAutoCalcVideoBitRate -Job.MPEG.WizardAutoChooseList.
EnableVideoSize 'Job.MPEG.WizardAutoChooseList.VideoSize
,Job.MPEG.WizardAutoChooseList.EnableVideoGOP &Job.MPEG.
WizardAutoChooseList.VideoGOP
Job.MPEG.OutputStreamTypeMPEG_OutputStreamType_Vid eoOnly"Job.
MPEG.OutputStreamType_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.StreamType!
MPEGVideoEncoder_StreamType_MPEG2"Job.MPEG.Video.
StreamType_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.Width ` Job.MPEG.Video.
Width_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.Height Job.MPEG.Video.
Height_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.YUVFormat !Job.MPEG.Video.
YUVFormat_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.DC_prec Job.MPEG.Video.
DC_prec_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.VideoEncodeMode,
MPEGVideoEncoder_VideoEncodeMode_Progressive'Job.M PEG.Video.
VideoEncodeMode_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.FrameRate !Job.MPEG.
Video.FrameRate_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.AspectRatio #Job.MPEG.
Video.AspectRatio_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.
RateControlMode#MPEGVideoEncoder_RateControlMode_C Q'Job.MPEG.
Video.RateControlMode_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.MaxBitRate "Job.
MPEG.Video.MaxBitRate_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.MinBitRate "Job.
MPEG.Video.MinBitRate_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.MinAvgBitRate %Job.
MPEG.Video.MinAvgBitRate_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.CBR_BitRate (Job.
MPEG.Video.
VBR_MultipassVBRAlgorithm2MPEGVideoEncoder_Multipa ssVBRAlgorithm_
MultipassCQ Job.MPEG.Video.VBR_AvgBitRate Job.MPEG.Video.
VBR_MaxBitRate Job.MPEG.Video.VBR_MinBitRate Job.MPEG.Video.
VBR_MaxPassCount Job.MPEG.Video.VBR_Quality_P Job.MPEG.
Video.VBR_Quality_B Job.MPEG.Video.VBR_EnablePadding Job.
MPEG.Video.MVBR_MaxBitRate Job.MPEG.Video.MVBR_MinBitRate Job.
MPEG.Video.MVBR_Quality_P Job.MPEG.Video.MVBR_Quality_B
!Job.MPEG.Video.MVBR_EnablePadding Job.MPEG.Video.AVBR_Quality
Job.MPEG.Video.AVBR_MaxBitRate Job.MPEG.Video.
AVBR_MinBitRate !Job.MPEG.Video.AVBR_EnablePadding Job.MPEG.
Video.CQ_Quality @ Job.MPEG.Video.CQ_Quality_P Job.
MPEG.Video.CQ_Quality_B Job.MPEG.Video.CQ_MaxBitRate %&
Job.MPEG.Video.CQ_MinBitRate ? Job.MPEG.Video.CQ_EnablePadding
Job.MPEG.Video.VBVBufferSize %Job.MPEG.Video.
VBVBufferSize_ReadOnly $Job.MPEG.Video.GOP_SeqHeaderInterval -Job.
MPEG.Video.GOP_SeqHeaderInterval_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.
GOP_I_FrameCount (Job.MPEG.Video.GOP_I_FrameCount_ReadOnly
Job.MPEG.Video.GOP_P_FrameCount (Job.MPEG.Video.
GOP_P_FrameCount_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.GOP_B_FrameCount
(Job.MPEG.Video.GOP_B_FrameCount_ReadOnly #Job.MPEG.Video.
GOP_BitStreamForEdit ,Job.MPEG.Video.GOP_BitStreamForEdit_ReadOnly
Job.MPEG.Video.GOP_MaxFrameCount )Job.MPEG.Video.
GOP_MaxFrameCount_ReadOnly ,Job.MPEG.Video.
QuantizeMatrix_Intra_ReadOnly /Job.MPEG.Video.
QuantizeMatrix_NonIntra_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.Profile Job.MPEG.
Video.Profile_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.Level Job.MPEG.Video.
Level_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.VideoFormat #Job.MPEG.Video.
VideoFormat_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.DisplayWidth $Job.MPEG.Video.
DisplayWidth_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.DisplayHeight %Job.MPEG.
Video.DisplayHeight_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Video.
MotionSearchSpeed'MPEGVideoEncoder_MotionSearchSpe ed_Slow)Job.
MPEG.Video.MotionSearch_AlwaysHalfPel Job.MPEG.Video.UseFloatDCT
Job.MPEG.Video.QuantizeMode $Job.MPEG.Video.QuantizeModeVal_Intra
'Job.MPEG.Video.QuantizeModeVal_NonIntra Job.MPEG.Video.
YUVBasicYCbCr #Job.MPEG.Video.QuantizeMatrix_Intra

@
"

"%

"%& $%&( $'&(0 "%&(0: "%&(0:E"%&(0:EO&Job.MPEG.Video.
QuantizeMatrix_NonIntra
@ " "$ ""$& "$&( "$&** "$&(*, Job.MPEG.Audio.
StreamType(MPEGAudioEncoder_StreamType_MPEG1_Layer 2"Job.MPEG.
Audio.StreamType_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Audio.SamplingFrequency D )
Job.MPEG.Audio.SamplingFrequency_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Audio.
ChannelMode #Job.MPEG.Audio.ChannelMode_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.
Audio.CantUseMono Job.MPEG.Audio.BitRate Job.MPEG.Audio.
BitRate_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Audio.CalcCRC Job.MPEG.Audio.
CalcCRC_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Audio.OriginalFlag $Job.MPEG.Audio.
OriginalFlag_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Audio.CopyrightFlag %Job.MPEG.Audio.
CopyrightFlag_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Audio.PrivateFlag #Job.MPEG.Audio.
PrivateFlag_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.Audio.EmphasisType $Job.MPEG.Audio.
EmphasisType_ReadOnly Job.MPEG.System.
StreamType3MPEGSystemEncoder_StreamType_MPEG2_Supe rVideoCD_V
BR#Job.MPEG.System.StreamType_ReadOnly !Job.MPEG.System.
EnableCommentText Job.MPEG.System.CommentText

Job.SourceList
Video.SourceFileName D:\My Movies\Tomb Raider DUB.avi Video.
SourceRange.Enabled Video.SourceRange.StartTime Video.
SourceRange.EndTime ? Video.SourceRange.SubRangeList

$Video.SourceRange.LastSourceFileName Video.InterlaceImage Video.
TopFieldFirst Video.AspectRatio Video.ImageArrange.ArrangeType;
MPEGVideoConfig_ImageArrangeType_FullScreen_KeepAs pectRatio Video.
ImageArrange.Width @ Video.ImageArrange.Height Video.
ImageArrange.FillColor Video.EnableNoiseReduction Video.
NoiseReduction Video.NoiseReductionRange Video.NoiseReduction3D
Video.NoiseReduction3DHiCQ Video.EnableEdgePower Video.EdgePowerX
Video.EdgePowerY Video.EdgePowerField Video.EnableDeinterlace
Video.Deinterlace VideoFilter_Deinterlace_None Video.DeinterlaceEx.
Enabled Video.DeinterlaceEx.FrameRate1 Video.DeinterlaceEx.
FrameRate2 Video.DeinterlaceEx.AutoProcess Video.DeinterlaceEx.
AutoTypeDMPEGEncodeJob_Source_Video_DeinterlaceEx_ AutoType_24fps
_NonInterlace'Video.DeinterlaceEx.AutoDeinterlaceT ype?
MPEGEncodeJob_Source_Video_DeinterlaceEx_Auto_Dein terlace_Force,
Video.DeinterlaceEx.AutoForceDeinterlaceType
VideoFilter_Deinterlace_None,Video.DeinterlaceEx.
AutoDeinterlaceThreshold X Video.DeinterlaceEx.List

Video.DeinterlaceEx.Cache
Video.Clipping.Enabled Video.Clipping.Left Video.Clipping.Right
Video.Clipping.Top Video.Clipping.Bottom Video.Clipping.LeftMask
Video.Clipping.RightMask Video.Clipping.TopMask Video.Clipping.
BottomMask Video.EnableGhostReduction Video.GhostReduction

Video.ColorCorrection.Enabled Video.ColorCorrection.Brightness
Video.ColorCorrection.Contrast Video.ColorCorrection.Gamma !Video.
ColorCorrection.RedContrast "Video.ColorCorrection.BlueContrast
"Video.ColorCorrection.EnableCustom Video.ColorCorrection.Customs

Video.EnableForceIPict Video.ForceIPict
Video.AutoForceIPict !Video.AutoForceIPict_NewGroupMode Video.
Enable32Pulldown Video.NoConvertFrameRate Audio.SourceFileName
Audio.SourceRange.Enabled Audio.SourceRange.StartTime Audio.
SourceRange.EndTime ? Audio.SourceRange.SubRangeList

$Audio.SourceRange.LastSourceFileName Audio.Effect.Enabled Audio.
Effect.EnableVolume Audio.Effect.Volume ?? Audio.Effect.
EnableFadeIn Audio.Effect.FadeInTime Audio.Effect.EnableFadeOut
Audio.Effect.FadeOutTime Job.OutputFileName D:\My Movies\Tomb
Raider DUB.mpv Job.OutputFileType!
MPEGEncodeJob_OutputFileType_MPEG#Job.OutputConfig _AVI.
OutputFileName Job.OutputConfig_AVI.EnableVideo &Job.
OutputConfig_AVI.VideoCodecHandler &Job.OutputConfig_AVI.
VideoKeyFrameRate "Job.OutputConfig_AVI.VideoDataRate !Job.
OutputConfig_AVI.VideoQuality -Job.OutputConfig_AVI.
VideoEnableForceKeyFrame .Job.OutputConfig_AVI.
VideoEnableForceCopyFrame Job.OutputConfig_AVI.EnableAudio %Job.
OutputConfig_AVI.InterleaveFrames %Job.OutputConfig_AVI.
VideoCodecConfig
Job.OutputConfig_AVI.AudioFormat
$Job.OutputConfig_Wave.OutputFileName Job.OutputConfig_Wave.
Format
#Job.OutputConfig_Graphic.
OutputType0MPEGEncodeJob_OutputGraphicConfig_Outpu tType_BMP'Job.
OutputConfig_Graphic.OutputFileName /Job.OutputConfig_Graphic.
JPEGCompressionQuality P


--------------------------
Visit: DockingGate, a powerful tool, by Prodater64.
|--------------------------> New
Visit: DockingGate taskbar, by Prodater64.

Visit: Mencoder scripting with AVSEdit and Guide for Multiple Files by Prodater64.
--------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #124  
06-29-2004, 03:22 PM
Dialhot Dialhot is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 10,463
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thank you Pro, but this is no more readeable.
Open a project on your disc and you will see the difference.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
06-29-2004, 04:50 PM
Prodater64 Prodater64 is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Palma de Mallorca - Espaa
Posts: 2,925
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialhot
Thank you Pro, but this is no more readeable.
Open a project on your disc and you will see the difference.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
06-30-2004, 03:09 AM
BadRich BadRich is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
what was the meaning of all this in the first place?
anyway, i decided to give the dircet show filter the highest priority, just as if i encoded the svcd, and it seems to work for me fine... no jerky pictures yet...
Reply With Quote
  #127  
06-30-2004, 03:56 AM
Dialhot Dialhot is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 10,463
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadRich
what was the meaning of all this in the first place?
to verify that all your settings were correct. They are so many...

Quote:
anyway, i decided to give the dircet show filter the highest priority, just as if i encoded the svcd, and it seems to work for me fine... no jerky pictures yet...
If taht is true that means that you are using a VERY BAD codec on your PC to handle xvids.
You should check with GSPOT what is the codec used. Because it is still better to use the codec than a direct show filter.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
06-30-2004, 01:40 PM
stephanV stephanV is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
a direct show decoder does the same thing as the vfw-codec. it doesnt make any difference.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
06-30-2004, 01:55 PM
Dialhot Dialhot is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 10,463
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanV
a direct show decoder does the same thing as the vfw-codec. it doesnt make any difference.
It does a lot. We (you and me) already discuss about that so please do refer to the whole thread (where you gave good explanation, but I also explained why/when/how this is different) if you don't want to give details. But please do not launch things like this in noobs face because you probably won't be there to answer to them when they will post about problems !

Thansk a lot.
http://www.kvcd.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11881

Edit: And I'll just quote one thing YOU said :
Quote:
a difference between them is that in directshow all sorts of other filters can be put in between this chain e.g. Morgan Stream Switcher (for multiple audio streams) or DirectVobSub (for subtitles). these things may or may not confilct with using avisynth
And you call that "doesnt make any difference"
Reply With Quote
  #130  
06-30-2004, 04:04 PM
stephanV stephanV is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
my comment was correct, yours was very inaccurate and suggestive at the very least: saying a VFW codec is better as a direct show decoder while they give the same output.

however, the reason why this might conflict with avisynth is not because of directshow but because of avisynth as it does not really work with the directshow interface. (its like trying to cut meat with a fork, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt)

Also, TMPGEnc (this is what we are talking about now right?) handles directshow quite excellent i believe. things like variable framerate are not a problem for it.

anyway, im not here to pick fights
Reply With Quote
  #131  
06-30-2004, 05:32 PM
Dialhot Dialhot is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 10,463
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanV
my comment was correct, yours was very inaccurate and suggestive at the very least: saying a VFW codec is better as a direct show decoder while they give the same output.
Please, take (a lot) of time to browse the forum and see how many time we had to face problems due to directshow filters. I think I am a little more aware than you are of the bad interaction between newbies and directshow filters.

Then you will return back to this thread and read CAREFULLY what I said because this has nothing to do with "give the same output" or not.

I do not say you (i guess), or I (i'm sure), and others, can't use direcshow filters. But you (i guess), I (i'm sure), and a lot of thers, know exactly what they are doing !

They won't post to ask why the picture is too bright or too blured because they know that they have to switch off all settings of ffdshow before to lauch the encoding.
They won't ask why their subtitles are in double because they know that directvobsub must be set do "not autoload" if they already have a "vobsub" line into their script.
They won't ask why the picture is upside down because they know that this problem is due to the DS filter called DirectG400.

Do I have to continue the list ?

As I say, by giving (correct) info with no details - and you say I am inaccurate - , you just provoke problems that WE will have to solve. Unless you plan to be a little more present in the future on the forum ?

Quote:
however, the reason why this might conflict with avisynth is not because of directshow but because of avisynth as it does not really work with the directshow interface.
Did I say that the cause was in the DS filters ? Noooooooooooo...
Do newbies care about who prevent them to perform their encoding ? Nooooooooooo...
Do they know how to face with the problem ? Nooooooooooooo...
Do they post a "SOS" message about that ? Yesssssssss........

Quote:
Also, TMPGEnc (this is what we are talking about now right?) handles directshow quite excellent i believe. things like variable framerate are not a problem for it.
Things like ffdshow IS problematic for it.
Things like DirectG400 IS problematic for it.
Thinks like DirectVobSub IS problematic for it.

All that is not "suggestive ". All that is FACTS and situations already seen.

Quote:
anyway, im not here to pick fights
Me neither but after more than 6000 post here I think I know "a little" the toppic and "suggestive " is a word I use with care
Reply With Quote
  #132  
07-01-2004, 02:19 AM
BadRich BadRich is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialhot
If taht is true that means that you are using a VERY BAD codec on your PC to handle xvids.
You should check with GSPOT what is the codec used. Because it is still better to use the codec than a direct show filter.
ok, i get what you're tryig to say... no offence, but you always talk ambiguously unclear
what codec should i use then regarding the fact that i use NO avisynth plug-in at all? is an MPEG plug-in good enough in that case?
thanx
Reply With Quote
  #133  
07-01-2004, 03:50 AM
Dialhot Dialhot is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 10,463
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadRich
ok, i get what you're tryig to say... no offence, but you always talk ambiguously unclear
what codec should i use then regarding the fact that i use NO avisynth plug-in at all? is an MPEG plug-in good enough in that case?
thanx
We are talking about the codec used to read the source, not the target.
According to the thread and forum where we are, you are reading a Divx or Xvid. A lot of codec can handle that. For instance Xvid handles the Xvids (of course) but also the Divx ! But if the source is a Divx, the real Divx codec is a better choice...
3ivx is also a codec taht can handle both Divx and Xvid and it is known (not suggestively, I DEALT with it) to read them badly.

That is why I suggested to you to check wich codec is used when you read an AVI. Perhaps you just have to fix this problem to finally have a correct encoded video.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
07-01-2004, 08:56 AM
BadRich BadRich is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialhot
We are talking about the codec used to read the source, not the target.
According to the thread and forum where we are, you are reading a Divx or Xvid. A lot of codec can handle that. For instance Xvid handles the Xvids (of course) but also the Divx ! But if the source is a Divx, the real Divx codec is a better choice...
3ivx is also a codec taht can handle both Divx and Xvid and it is known (not suggestively, I DEALT with it) to read them badly.

That is why I suggested to you to check wich codec is used when you read an AVI. Perhaps you just have to fix this problem to finally have a correct encoded video.
okay, thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #135  
07-02-2004, 03:27 AM
jarool112 jarool112 is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: VA
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
well ive been making vcds for a time now and decided to find out if theres a way to fit more on a cd and found this.

I have done everthing to get the kvcd to work fine even testing it at every step but it still when i burn and play it skips in audio( almost like a double in wording kind of thing) and this is on my computers dvd player. When i put in my stand alone it just get even more skipy and the video is pixilated and then the screen just goes out. but another interesting thing is if i use the windows media player dvd play option it works perfectly

well anyway what is the problem here what am i doing wrong?

also i have read through these post a little and my problem seems to be like the one earlier discussed . so i tried burning it at a lower speed and it still didnt work.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
07-02-2004, 03:39 AM
Dialhot Dialhot is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 10,463
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarool112
well anyway what is the problem here what am i doing wrong?
I guess the only wrong is to follow that guide. If you look into the thre you will see that a lot of people have problems with audio that we never found. But the reason is surely in the method when applied by a newbies. It seems that someone that know a little the things, even if he follows the guide step by step, does something little differently and he never find any problem.

Quote:
also i have read through these post a little and my problem seems to be like the one earlier discussed . so i tried burning it at a lower speed and it still didnt work.
Perhaps is tou explain with your words, and not with the ones othe the guide, what you do for the audio part and the muxing, something will jump into my eyes. Just tell us...
Reply With Quote
  #137  
07-04-2004, 06:59 AM
aryia aryia is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Your a answer to a long awaited question I have asked over and over again!

Thankyou
Aryia
Reply With Quote
  #138  
01-14-2005, 12:29 AM
Kermyt Kermyt is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Coventry
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Kermyt Send a message via Yahoo to Kermyt
omg here I am bragging to all my friends at work about this new KVCD i just discovered on the net only to find out its been around for ages. Shocking !!!! You can tell i'm generally a good boy well i'm busy encoding first file now, fingers crossed.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
01-14-2005, 05:01 AM
rds_correia rds_correia is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Chinese Democracy starts now!
Posts: 2,563
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi Kermyt,
Welcome to the forum
Hope it works staright away
Cheers
__________________
Rui
Reply With Quote
  #140  
01-24-2005, 09:32 AM
Kermyt Kermyt is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Coventry
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Kermyt Send a message via Yahoo to Kermyt
Well yesssssss, the file worked well. Looks great when i play it on my portable dvd player....looks ok when played on large wide screen tv. Sound is good no matter.

PS: reason for late response is work work work.......i need a holiday.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Simple Guide on converting AVI to KVCD gsolis Video Encoding and Conversion 65 12-01-2006 10:47 AM
KVCD: Is there an idiot guide to 120min CD-r? HotAir Video Encoding and Conversion 12 04-14-2003 02:19 AM
Guide for converting Mpg/mpeg to kvcd? whhaatt Video Encoding and Conversion 3 03-14-2003 07:58 AM
Guide to Converting avi files to KVCD? black prince Video Encoding and Conversion 11 02-17-2003 10:39 PM
guide to converting a PAL DVD to a NTSC VCD? bigdaddydre20 Video Encoding and Conversion 11 06-18-2002 08:37 PM

Thread Tools



 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 PM  —  vBulletin Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd