Quantcast Bitrates: Encoded Files Too Big - digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives]
  #1  
01-22-2004, 03:40 PM
Big2hd Big2hd is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 95
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Big2hd
File or just coming out way too big, so I came back here and if some1 having the same problem as me.

Found a trick that if I change the audio bitrate higher the bitrate would smaller as well as the file.

Not that cqmatic doesn't make the video prediction smaller, but I execute it is like f!@king groundhog day over and over again. Same size test clips, Same size Encode. About 25% into it is already 350 mb and I fiqure if I let go for the whole day in a half(must take long to make a piece of sh!@) it would be around a gig. My bitrate is down to 810.7 on 1 80 min trying to do a 90 min movie.

Here is my script also

AviSource(.avi",false)
BlindPP(cpu=4)
Blockbuster(method="noise",detail_min=1,detail_max =3,variance=0.1,seed=1)
Convolution3D(1, 6, 12, 6, 8, 2.8, 0)
GripCrop(352, 480, overscan=1, source_anamorphic=false)
GripSize(resizer="LanczosResize")
Undot()
TemporalSoften(2,7,7,3,2)
DCTFilter(1,1,1,1,1,1,0.5,0)
#Blockbuster(method="noise",detail_min=1,detail_ma x=10,variance=0.3,seed=5623)
GripBorders()
Reply With Quote
Someday, 12:01 PM
admin's Avatar
Site Staff / Ad Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 42
Thanks: ∞
Thanked 42 Times in 42 Posts
  #2  
01-22-2004, 03:46 PM
kwag kwag is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Puerto Rico, USA
Posts: 13,537
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Are you aware that AVI (DivX, XviD) file size prediction is not accurate, because of CODEC (seek) issues

-kwag
Reply With Quote
  #3  
01-22-2004, 03:50 PM
Big2hd Big2hd is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 95
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Big2hd
so how to correct, can use cqamtic for avi kvcd conversions right or I'm just wasting time here
Reply With Quote
  #4  
01-22-2004, 04:56 PM
rds_correia rds_correia is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Chinese Democracy starts now!
Posts: 2,563
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big2hd
so how to correct, can use cqamtic for avi kvcd conversions right or I'm just wasting time here
Geez,
Why don't you go get your DVD to backup instead of using the DivX version as the source
If you're one of those guys that says the DVD is very scratched go to blockbuster and rent it for a couple of hours.
If you own the original that won't raise any legal issues I think.
Although I admit I think I have the "oversized" problem as you.
But since I haven't been using tmpgenc I haven't been able to verify it.
C ya
__________________
Rui
Reply With Quote
  #5  
01-22-2004, 07:23 PM
Big2hd Big2hd is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 95
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Big2hd
yeah I'm almost to point to buying the darn movie lol!

I don't think the problem is with the .avi or programs. It is my familarity with the programs and answers from people familar with these programs.

What may see simple too all may not seem simple to 1(that being me lol)

That's ok I 'm patient person and I will get this done no matter what, I kinda have to cause .avi is probably the most popular format on net and I can't do a simple avi--kvcd conversion then I'm screwed.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
01-22-2004, 07:59 PM
nighthawk nighthawk is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 90
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've had the same problem over and over.

What I now do is use CalcMatic and in the target drop down select custom and put in 702MB. It works for me each time. I think the math in CalcMatic for a 80min cd is actually targeted towards a 90min which will never fit on a 80 min cd. At least that's my theory. Try it and see if it works for you.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
01-22-2004, 08:47 PM
Big2hd Big2hd is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 95
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Big2hd
Now this damn thing won't even predict

Is there any porgram around that works right

Every1 says cqmatic but the thing does not work

I want my dvd2kvcd back

Here's my log and other junk you need if you care

Calcumatic Version1,0,6

Video
96 min 36 sec
Audio
192
1 80 Disk
Avg Bitrate 938.7
0.57xAverage 535.1
Video Size 680096
Audio Size 139104

Was gonna put cqmatic log but doesn't matter cause it doesn't predict anymore flashes tnpeg for about 5 sec prediction and has the cq 89.77 and take too long


Well gotta go post to another thread about a problem with these programs.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
01-22-2004, 09:05 PM
nighthawk nighthawk is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 90
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I would drop your audio down to 128 or 112 for that matter. Use HeadAC3he for that. Also when I use my custom "target" of 702MB I get a Average Bitrate of 800.2 with all the info you supplied.

From what I have read here in the forums is the audio should be down around 128 for under 2 hours of movie or 112 for over 2 hours. I use 112 all the time as I really don't notice a diffference.

As for the other problems, try resetting the path to tmpgenc in CQMatic and make sure your project is saved a tmpgenc txt project. Also when you save your project make absolutly sure that your source range is set to 0 & -1 and that the source range is unticked.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
01-22-2004, 09:09 PM
kwag kwag is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Puerto Rico, USA
Posts: 13,537
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big2hd
Now this damn thing won't even predict

Is there any porgram around that works right

Every1 says cqmatic but the thing does not work

I want my dvd2kvcd back

Here's my log and other junk you need if you care

Calcumatic Version1,0,6

Video
96 min 36 sec
Audio
192
1 80 Disk
Avg Bitrate 938.7
0.57xAverage 535.1
Video Size 680096
Audio Size 139104

Was gonna put cqmatic log but doesn't matter cause it doesn't predict anymore flashes tnpeg for about 5 sec prediction and has the cq 89.77 and take too long


Well gotta go post to another thread about a problem with these programs.
CQMatic predicts and WORKS
If it doesn't work for you, IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG
Read the instructions on the top of this thread STEP BY STEP

-kwag
Reply With Quote
  #10  
01-22-2004, 11:53 PM
Big2hd Big2hd is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 95
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Big2hd
Quote:
CQMatic predicts and WORKS
If it doesn't work for you, IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG
Read the instructions on the top of this thread STEP BY STEP
wow ya think I'm doing somethin wrong? That's a lil obvious at this point kwag. That's why I'm here ok.

As for "step by step" there really is none cept make tmpeg text project, calumatic, and load cqmatic and tpr made by tmpeg?

That's exactly what I'm doing, couple times I load kvcd template but I don't see harm in that. You did make this porgram right?

So why don't you help me rather then tell I'm doing somethin wrong, no need to state the f!@king obvious(unless it is the solution of course)

So I'm not sure but this had to come up ounce this came ounce, anyways I started new and by the looks of it nothing is gonna change(10 min difference in other movie and the prediction files or the same size )

Btw kwag I'm not trying to be a D!@k, it is just I'm frustated I use to make 10 to 15 kvcd's a week and now all sudden the prog I ounce used doesn't even want open and now all I can do is make audio!!!!!

Appriecate every1's help even Dialhot's sometimes.

edit: I don't beleive this crap!! The encoding of the other movie is working great, if it stays on schedule it will be around 780 mb when audio is joined!!

I didn't do nothing different so that means every f!@king copy of this movie is unable to encode arghhh

Or so I thought! I had this vcd movie awhile ago that I didn't want to convert to avi so I turn into kvcd real fast. I was given this script (by dialhot so as usual it is buggy) and I was wondering if this would be cool to make a project out of and load into cqmatic kwag or whoever:

Code:
a=DirectShowSource("obs-mra.mpg",25).KillAudio() 
b=DirectShowSource("obs-mrb.mpg",25).KillAudio() 
a++b
ConvertToYV12()BlindPP(cpu=4) 
Blockbuster(method="noise",detail_min=1,detail_max=3,variance=0.1,seed=1) 
Convolution3D(1, 6, 12, 6, 8, 2.8, 0) 
GripCrop(WIDTH, HEIGHT, overscan=1, source_anamorphic=false) 
GripSize(resizer="LanczosResize") 
Undot() 
TemporalSoften(2,7,7,3,2) 
DCTFilter(1,1,1,1,1,1,0.5,0) 
#Blockbuster(method="noise",detail_min=1,detail_max=10,variance=0.3,seed=5623) 
GripBorders()
Thx in Advance ya'll i'm out
Reply With Quote
  #11  
01-24-2004, 08:06 PM
Dialhot Dialhot is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 10,463
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big2hd
I was given this script (by dialhot so as usual it is buggy)
Are we supposed to tolerate this for a long time ?

Kwag, if this guy do not grow up by himself quickly, please, ban him !
Reply With Quote
  #12  
01-24-2004, 08:18 PM
kwag kwag is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Puerto Rico, USA
Posts: 13,537
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big2hd
Quote:
I was given this script (by dialhot so as usual it is buggy)
This is hilarious
There is not ONE bug in that script.
Maybe you should go and spend some time (days?) over at www.avisynth.org learning how to use it, and then maybe a week or so over at vcdhelp.com learning to make stardard VCDs and SVCD, and THEN and only THEN come back and tackle advanced topics here
Did you ever read the title on this site:
Advanced Video Conversion

-kwag
Reply With Quote
  #13  
01-24-2004, 08:24 PM
Big2hd Big2hd is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 95
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Big2hd
I was j/king I'm sure you made 1 or 2 things that actually worked

In any case After 2 thread locks I'm done with arguing you so pls don't post(unless want to help unlikely it seems) here I'm just trying to get things back working than you not so much

I know you're french but if you can't joke I suggest you grow up

Any help appriecated thx all in advance

And kwag you're not gonna get any argument out of me that I know next to nothing to Avisynth or Avanced Video Conversion, but that's why noob's like me come here to get help from wise people like yourself, I'm sure there are worser questions out there that have been asked.

In Fact my main problem is 1 that has been hurting a good percentage of the people that have posted recently(finally got prediction up in running but keep getting 89.77 is my final cq And yes I have read tips and still no go !! so it can't be that "ADAVANCED" ok.

Someone got to start from somewhere and unfornately I started very high with effortless program made by azel, and now it been acted up on me, and now I'm as low as you can go . But I feel this is a good thing cause with help your side and patience on my side I feel I can do anything including this!

So on that note, thx all advance that have the patience and time for me and for all that don't you know can go to baby!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
01-24-2004, 08:35 PM
edmund edmund is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 66
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
OK I'm gonna jump in here
Big2hd. I have been reading some post that you have made, and i could put numerous examples of how Dialhot has proven you wrong over and over, also btw, he has tried to help you over and over again. yet you keep attacking him personally. You honestly have blown me away with how you think you know everything yet, you don't really know anything about kvcd. go check out this post:
http://www.kvcd.net/forum/viewtopic....656&highlight=
you thought you knew.. but the answer was in your face the whole time. so please YOU grow up and quit telling other people too.

thanks
Reply With Quote
  #15  
01-24-2004, 08:56 PM
Big2hd Big2hd is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 95
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Big2hd
OUnce again edmund I was j/king in fact this situation came about off a joke or insult whateva your preference.

And btw that's and OLD porblem that again I apologize to parties at hand cause only rds distinguished the tmpeg porject and tmpeg text project to me while everybody else kept only saying tmpeg text project

And you should read a lil bit cause as I say I don't know squat about kvcd conversion or porgrams involed, thats reason why I'm here.

Get no argument from me that dialhot knows to prove me wrong, dude is a str8 super genius! But as far as helping me, well let's say ratio not so good, but hey I can't crack on some1 trying

It's just childish to me to ignore or not to be able to joke with some1 that's all. Nothing worth laughing at is not worth much at all in my opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
01-24-2004, 09:02 PM
Big2hd Big2hd is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 95
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Big2hd
oh yeah lol

you still haven't answered question , would be able to use script even though a directshow source

Quote:
This is hilarious
There is not ONE bug in that script.
Well again, your knowledge in "ADVANCED VIDEO CONVERSION" is more "advanced" than mine but error or bug whateva you wanna call it is that after encoding the first half of the movie perfect to the T it turns black at the 2nd part of the movie(test with 3 different vcd's btw). Call it what you want dog

thx in advance(btw thx nighthawk, with all these rants I just read yours posts and it lowered my avg bitrate alot! now gotta fix this cq problem not before i go to club i need a drink )
Reply With Quote
  #17  
01-25-2004, 06:02 AM
dazedconfused dazedconfused is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 316
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big2hd
thx in advance(btw thx nighthawk, with all these rants I just read yours posts and it lowered my avg bitrate alot! now gotta fix this cq problem not before i go to club i need a drink )
Be careful!...drinking alcohol kills brain cells.

-d&c
Reply With Quote
  #18  
01-25-2004, 07:57 AM
rds_correia rds_correia is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Chinese Democracy starts now!
Posts: 2,563
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Big2hd,
I don't want to give you some lecture on the subject or anything but...
It seams you like to pose questions when you need help.
And you are lucky because the best come out to help you(Karl, Phil,etc).
But in the end you just play with their patience not giving accurate logs from appls or joking about their
help not being enough to cure your problem.
Some guys have had their patience all gone because of guys like you: joking with everybody everytime.
Remember the more data you will provide, the more they will be able to help without this kind of jokes.
Back to the topic:
1 Close all your apps.
2 Check that your script can be played by windows media player.
3 Open tmpgenc and press CTRL+N. That will ask if you want to reset your project. Press yes.
4 Now, load your avs script and load your kvcdx3 template.
5 Change the resolution to fill your needs.
6 Save tmpg project as TEXT project. You may close tmpgenc now.
7 Do your work with CQM and CalcuM.
Did it predict ok?
Next time, do the same as above although you could just "reset cut editing" and uncheck the "source range".
But it's better to gain confidence with CQM first and do the fancy stuff afterwards...
C ya
__________________
Rui
Reply With Quote
  #19  
01-25-2004, 02:02 PM
Big2hd Big2hd is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 95
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Big2hd
Quote:
Be careful!...drinking alcohol kills brain cells.
It also raises life execptancy up to 20%! Bet ya didn't know that, you should try when you're old enough

Thx rds for the words...preach on brotha, that's I've been trying to say this whole Time(cept in my own lil way ) . Cept about the joking though, I have a cynical sense of humor some can deal some can't.


ANYWAYS i'm so done with this verbal sparring, I can go to yahoo for that

I'm here to learn "Advanced Video Conversion"

Rds those steps you just posted down is basically what just about everybody is saying that had my problem. And I'm gonna say but I did do everything there(cept reset cut editing cause I always start from new project all the time). I don't see why apps be problem opened but I will try anything to get out of here dog!

Tha calumatic is awesome as far as what the a/v size would be(with that tip nighthawk gave my movie will fit on 1 cd ) It's the darn Cqmatic is not copperating, not matter what movie it keeps giving me 89.77

I'm gonna try the "solution" again (start new,load video,load template,save project,calumatic,open project,find tmpenc .exe, start porject!) , but gonna out of limb say it's "bug" in calumatic. the auto close version I think will do the trick(always seem to work with dvd2kvcd) I hope.


Crossing my fingers (only imagine what d&c was doing with fingers last nite drinking non alcholic beer , I kid I kid )
Reply With Quote
  #20  
01-26-2004, 11:36 PM
dazedconfused dazedconfused is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 316
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bighead, you're a real piece of work pal (and I use the word "pal" with as much sincerity and sickeningly heavy sarcasm as you have foolishly been throwing at numerous people left and right around here for the past several days! ...which, btw, is the one and only reason I decided to take a break from ignoring you, which is what I've been doing since the last time that I tried helping you out by nicely pulling you aside and warning you about making a major attitude-adjustment before your immature behavior got out of hand. (*see here if you're too thick to recall when we last spoke: http://www.kvcd.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8590 ). The only reason I took the liberty of openly poking fun in my previous post in this thread, is because you have earned/deserve it, and have constantly been begging for such treatment for awhile now by way of your recent conduct here, regardless of whether or not you're even aware of it...and I personally think you are fully aware of your annoying behavior and have just been having some fun at the expense of others!!!! ).

In words that you yourself have used previously in the linked thread above, I too am usually a pretty "cool cat", and the only time I tend to create any waves around here is usually when someone has earned it through rules violations or detrimental conduct of some kind....and you definetly fall into this category on numerous counts lately (way too many to list!). I'm not sure that I've seen too many examples of people in any greater need of a reality-check than you...if you would just learn to tone down your neverending sarcastic remarks and unworthily cocky attitude by about 30 notches for a few minutes, then maybe everyone would stop being so critical/judgemental towards practically everything that leaves your sassy little mouth! When a person has made as many thickheaded errors in judgement as you repeatedly have recently, and yet you keep presenting yourself to us in an overtly cocky/arrogant, sarcastic manner (as you have), do you have any idea how that makes you look in the eyes of others? Do we really need to blatantly point out to you all of the recent instances where you've so clearly "failed to see the forest through the trees" while acting like a cocky, sarcastic know-it-all? (*note to all: see any of big2hd's posts since mid-December for numerous fine examples of him being warned for various forum violations including cross-posting, WAREZ violations, improperly placed AVI posts, and, more recently, a boatload of immature, sarcastic remarks and/or cheapshots directed at more members than a person could shake a stick at...mostly at Dialhot's expense, but also even towards the Admin of this site! and others). Big2hd, since you so clearly love to be spoon-fed your answers rather than actually thinking on your own, I will tell you how you've looked to most of us: ridiculous. And believe me, your so-called "jokes" are not what we've privately been having a hearty laugh about, so it's been long overdue that someone finally let you in on the real joke (in a way that even you will hopefully grasp).

Numerous times, various members (myself included) have tried giving you warnings (both subtle and otherwise) about the errors of your ways (not only concerning the KVCD process, but also regarding your general poor behavior/conduct towards others), but you've either conveniently ignored the warnings, tried passing-off your crappy attitude and remarks as just being "jokes" ( ...abuse or misuse these icons and they become annoying quickly!), or else tried misdirecting the blame onto someone else and dodging any responsibility for your current predicament (that is, everyone seemingly being "against you"). Guess what "supergenious"? (to quote a jab you've often used at Dialhot)..."Jokes" are only jokes if they are actually funny to someone other than the person who is saying them! Tell us, have you seen anyone laughing WITH you after any of your so-called sarcastic "jokes"? No...quite the contrary. In fact, in case you haven't noticed, the silence aimed in your general direction has been downright deafening, and this should speak volumes to you about how your "jokes" and other sarcastic jabs (not to mention the more blatant insults, such as those you directed at Hydeus) are being received by everyone else Please learn to leave the sarcasm to those who are obviously more qualified in using it! Perhaps if you practiced HUMILITY for a change and dropped the sarcasm, you might be more warmly received.

I now regret having obviously wasted my time when I tried to set you aside to get you to change your ways previously, because you have apparently learned NOTHING since then, seeing as how your poor behavior has only continued to escalate and spread, annoying even more people. You've had over a week to grow up and learn from your mistakes, and it hasn't seemed to help whatsoever. You've continued to personally attack Dialhot at every possible opportunity over that time...and then when someone confronts you about it, you make excuses and give a mock-apology that is laced with even more sarcasm, rendering it meaningless! Such as earlier in this very thread where you had taken yet another cheapshot at Dialhot out of the blue for no reason when you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2hd
I was given this script (by dialhot so as usual it is buggy)
Dialhot took exception to your stupid insult (as anyone would!), and then you supposedly tried to make up by later saying:

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2hd
I was j/king I'm sure you made 1 or 2 things that actually worked
and:

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2hd
I know you're french but if you can't joke I suggest you grow up
The only person around here that has some growing up to do is YOU! That's got to be the downright sh!ttiest attempt at making an apology that I've ever seen! In fact, it's quite clearly nothing but more insults. Just because you say "I was just joking" or "j/k" or you use 125 smiley and LOL icons afterwards, that clearly does not make it any less of an insult!

You've repeatedly tried saying that your sarcastic little jabs at Dialhot throughout numerous posts have merely been "jokes" or that you only said them due to Dialhot calling you "lazzy" in a previous thread (this dvd2kvcd one to be exact: http://www.kvcd.net/forum/viewtopic....5417&start=208).

@ALL, please note the time/date-stamp of Dialhot's final post in that dvd2kvcd thread, which is the one where he mentions the word "lazzy": http://www.kvcd.net/forum/viewtopic....5417&start=208. Big2hd would like us to believe that this was the source of all the friction here because it offended him so very badly being called "lazy". In that thread, Dialhot basically called dvd2svcd(*note: not big2hd himself directly!) a program for lazy people (it seemed like an innocent enough comment to me and a clear matter of big2hd simply misinterpretting Dialhot's english! Try to keep in mind that english is not always a person's primary language around here, regardless of how well they seem to know it, so sometimes a little extra creative-thinking might be needed to fully understand or communicate with someone). Also, read the final post of that thread where Big2hd (as usual) had to once again try and get the "last word" in at Dialhot....judging by that post, he really didn't seem all that offended to me.

Note: Dialhot wrote that "lazzy" comment on Saturday January 17th 2004.

Now read and look at the time/date-stamp of the first post in this locked thread by big2hd: (http://www.kvcd.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8590), which was the first place where he childishly wrote "F U" (as in "F#@k You") directed at Dialhot. And if you'll continue down that thread and read the rest of the replies, you will plainly see that when I questioned big2hd about his attitude, he clearly admitted that the "F U" was indeed intended as an insult towards Dialhot, and then he went on to claim two different times in that thread (in a weak attempt to "save face") that the only reason he had written the "F U" towards Dialhot was because Dialhot had previously called him "lazzy" in that other dvd2kvcd thread.

Big2hd, can you please explain to everyone how the childish "F U" remark that you directed at Dialhot on Friday January 16th in your locked warez thread could have possibly been a response to being called "lazzy" by Dialhot in a post that he hadn't even written yet in that DVD2KVCD thread until Saturday January 17th Afterall, more than once in that very same thread, and also a few times in subsequent threads of yours since then (including this one!), you have claimed that this was the reasoning behind your various personal attacks (including the "F U" one) that you've been directing at him. Guess what?...you didn't fool anyone then (and you're not fooling anyone now), and you've now had over a week to learn to 1) grow up, or 2) 'fess up.

The simple fact is that you were blatantly LYING big2hd (time-stamps don't lie! ) and then trying to save-face and prevent yourself from being banned after acting like an immature little brat after repeatedly violating forum rules. YOU started all of the friction when you originally mouthed-off to Dialhot with your "F U" remark because you were mad at him for repeatedly doing his job by deleting/locking/moving YOUR stupid threads due to constant thickheaded rules violations!

@ALL, Big2hd has been playing us all for fools for the past several days, trying to deceive us into believing that his numerous personal attacks towards Dialhot had originally stemmed from someplace that they cleary didn't! All of this friction started because big2hd was too thick to follow the few, short, simple rules of this site (even after being a member since July 2003! ) and because he was mad at Dialhot for simply doing his job! And big2hd has continued taking cheapshots at him at every possible opportunity for over a week now and subsequently justifying it to us with a lie.

Big2hd, you've got a world of maturing to do. And if I were you, I wouldn't openly brag about supposedly ( ...I have serious doubts) being old enough to go to clubs and legally partake in alcoholic beverages (implying to us that you must be at least 21 years of age), because you've been acting like a bratty 13 year old lately, which truly only makes your recent posts and behavior at KVCD.net look all that much more pathetic. For your sake, I hope your inferred remarks to us regarding your age were actually nothing more than another lie, because quite frankly, it's embarrassing to think that someone who is 21 years of age (or older) would act the way you do. Learn to respect your elders.

I should also point out that you still apparently haven't learned what the term "WAREZ" means:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlier in this thread, rds_correia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big2hd
so how to correct, can use cqamtic for avi kvcd conversions right or I'm just wasting time here
Geez,
Why don't you go get your DVD to backup instead of using the DivX version as the source
If you're one of those guys that says the DVD is very scratched go to blockbuster and rent it for a couple of hours.
If you own the original that won't raise any legal issues I think.
Although I admit I think I have the "oversized" problem as you.
But since I haven't been using tmpgenc I haven't been able to verify it.
C ya
Quote:
Originally Posted by and then Big2hd
yeah I'm almost to point to buying the darn movie lol!
So without even saying the title of your movie, you have basically just openly and blatantly admitted that 1) the movie you are asking for help with converting is a commercially available one, and 2) you do not personally own that movie. And that equals movie piracy (yet again! ), plain and simple! You may as well be openly saying, "Hey, I just shoplifted this merchandise and am looking for help fencing it". So no one could help you anymore in this thread, even if for some reason, someone actually wanted to after all the nonsense you've been pulling around here. Technically, this is yet another thread by you that should really be locked or deleted due to another boneheaded violation on your part, and if I personally had Moderator priviledges, you can be sure that it would be, in a heartbeat! I swear, your recent postings here have been like watching a train-wreck, where you can't bare to look directly at them, but at the same time, you can't seem to divert your gaze elsewhere....but the amusement factor has worn thin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2hd
ANYWAYS i'm so done with this verbal sparring, I can go to yahoo for that
You've already told us several times that you were done with the verbal sparring, but lo and behold, for some strange reason, your comments keep p!ssing people off. And as for you going to yahoo, by all means, please do leave....it's already been suggested by more than a few people.

As Phil has already said, I think we've all had just about enough of this joker. The exit sign has been blinking for over a week now. Besides, it's impossible to help someone who continuously refuses to help himself in any way.

Sorry for subjecting everyone to this long verbal-spanking of 2bighd (but as I mentioned earlier, he's quite clearly been asking for it for awhile now by tap-dancing on everyone's nerves).

-d&c
Reply With Quote
Reply




Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bitrates: Still getting oversized files with cqmatic in tmpg 2.524x The Untouchable Video Encoding and Conversion 51 07-23-2006 06:56 AM
Bitrates: Multiple audio bitrates and DGMPGDec compatibility rds_correia Video Encoding and Conversion 11 10-23-2004 10:14 PM
Bitrates: Cqmatic won't open .tpr files (TMPGEnc) Big2hd Video Encoding and Conversion 10 01-20-2004 07:26 PM
Bitrates: Cqmatic cq too high, long black scene was encoded StayAlive Video Encoding and Conversion 4 10-21-2003 06:52 AM
DVD2SVCD: How do I put Encoded svcd files on DVD-R? Bodyguard Video Encoding and Conversion 7 05-26-2003 02:30 AM

Thread Tools



 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 AM  —  vBulletin Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd