digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives]

digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives] (http://www.digitalfaq.com/archives/)
-   Off-topic Lounge (http://www.digitalfaq.com/archives/lounge/)
-   -   Blond Painter (http://www.digitalfaq.com/archives/lounge/11751-blond-painter.html)

glšnzend 08-25-2004 10:57 AM

Blond Painter
 
A Blonde Finds Work.....

Julie, the blonde, was getting pretty desperate for money. She decides to go to the nicer, richer neighborhoods around town and look for odd jobs as a handy woman. The first house she came to, a man answered the door and told Julie, "Yeah, I have a job for you. How would you like to paint the porch?"

"Sure that sounds great!" said Julie.

"Well, how much do you want me to pay you?" asked the man.

"Is fifty bucks all right?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, great. You'll find the paint and ladders you'll need in the garage."

The man went back into his house to his wife who had been listening.

"Fifty bucks! Does she know the porch goes all the way around the house?" asked the wife.

"Well, she must, she was standing right on it!" her husband replied.

About 45 minutes later, Julie knocked on the door. "I'm all finished," she told the surprised homeowner. The man was amazed.

"You painted the whole porch?"

"Yeah," Julie replied, "I even had some paint left, so I put on two coats!"

The man reached into his wallet to pay Julie.

"Oh, and by the way," said Julie, "That's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

rds_correia 08-25-2004 11:20 AM

I was laughing like crazy until I reminded myself that I am one of the biggest Ferrari's fans since '81 and I was about 7 yrs 8O .
But for a good laugh I guess I have to forget about that for a minute or two ;-)
Anyway that's a lovely blonds joke glanzend.
BTW you wouldn't happen to be a brunette would you :rotf:
Cheers

glšnzend 08-26-2004 12:57 PM

Dearest rui, two things, first this is for you:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/glanzend5 and very proud of it :stickouttongue:

and second:

R you by any chance trying to make us belive that you, R 30 yrs old :confused: ????

cooome on I know you have a beautiful voice, but 30???????

lol
ciao
glšnzend

kwag 08-26-2004 01:03 PM

:rotf: :lol: :umbrella:

jorel 08-26-2004 01:28 PM

ahhhhhh.... http://profiles.yahoo.com/glanzend5
who is that guy with glasses?!?!? your pa? :roll: :rotf:

rds_correia 08-26-2004 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glšnzend
Dearest rui, two things, first this is for you:
http://profiles.yahoo.com/glanzend5 and very proud of it :stickouttongue:

Hi Glanzend :)
I knew you weren't Blond! I knew it! :lol:
Quote:

Originally Posted by glšnzend
R you by any chance trying to make us belive that you, R 30 yrs old :confused: ????
cooome on I know you have a beautiful voice, but 30???????

Hehe,
Just turned 30 last April, hehe.
Don't missunderstand me. I'd like to still be in the 18-20. Those were the days :P
As to my voice :oops: I don't like to talk about it because I feel a little embarassed about it.
Seems like it doesn't belong to me :roll:
BTW (based on Jorge's questions) who's the guy with the glasses?
Uau, wait a minute :!:
I was looking at the picture and you're not trying to tell us you're 40, are u? :lol: :rotf:
Cheers

jorel 08-26-2004 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rds_correia
BTW (based on Jorge's questions) who's the guy with the glasses?
Uau, wait a minute :!:
I was looking at the picture and you're not trying to tell us you're 40, are u? :lol: :rotf:
Cheers

2 big problems Correia:
:secret:
first: she is a lier, she have 25...or less!
second: she deserve a beautiful boy(like me) --> :encore: , not that ugly guy :spook: ...kwag knows about this guy? :roll: :hihi:


my cristal ball showing the next kwag's pm for me: :expert:

kwag 08-26-2004 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorel
ahhhhhh.... http://profiles.yahoo.com/glanzend5
who is that guy with glasses?!?!? your pa? :roll: :rotf:

It's better to be a "Pa" than a "Gran'Pa" :rotf:

rds_correia 08-26-2004 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorel
first: she is a lier, she have 25...or less!

:arrow: That's what I already suspected :!: ;-)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jorel
my cristal ball showing the next kwag's pm for me: :expert:

You'd better run for your life Jorge :rotf:
And I might as well do the same thing :lol:

rds_correia 08-26-2004 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwag
It's better to be a "Pa" than a "Gran'Pa" :rotf:

You're kidding me :!:
Is that you with the glasses 8) Karl :?: :lol:

kwag 08-26-2004 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jorel
my cristal ball showing the next kwag's pm for me: :expert:

:arrow: :expert: :expert: :stickeye: :stickeye: :cluebat: :punch: :BangHead: :rotf:

kwag 08-26-2004 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rds_correia
You're kidding me :!:
Is that you with the glasses 8) Karl :?: :lol:

Yes, that WAS me two years ago.
Now I look younger, because of this :arrow: www.alexchiu.com :rotf:
Like this (one year ago) : http://kwag.stumbleupon.com (LMAO :lol: )

-kwag

glšnzend 08-26-2004 08:11 PM

:cid: This is the one joke that got funnier and more :confused: by the minute,

But in all seriusness, thanks to all of you, you are all wonderful friends.

Jorge, you are sweet and always make me laugh and spoil me with the flowers (I don't deserve them but keep them coming, I love them).

Rui, you are also very nice, and funny not to mention that you DO have a beautiful voice, (and yes I'm 40, and I also wish I could go back).

And last but not least the most important one my wonderful, gorgeous husband karl, don't worry I'll protect you from him,

PS I'll keep the jokes coming

rds_correia 08-26-2004 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glšnzend
Rui, you are also very nice, and funny not to mention that you DO have a beautiful voice, (and yes I'm 40, and I also wish I could go back).

I'm very flattered with your words :).
Besides that I will make no more comments to what my voice sounds like :mrgreen: .
Quote:

Originally Posted by glšnzend
And last but not least the most important one my wonderful, gorgeous husband karl, don't worry I'll protect you from him,

Hey Jorge, by now Karl must be drooling. I say it's time to start running anyways :mrgreen:
Quote:

Originally Posted by glšnzend
PS I'll keep the jokes coming

:arrow: Now that's the spirit :!: ;-)
And you sure know good ones :D
Cheers

jorel 08-26-2004 08:39 PM

oh come on...not kidding now!
from Kwag's page:
I am Karl Wagner, a 44 year-old guy from San Juan,Puerto Rico
"Audience 0 0 fans "
:screwy:
do you live in an island?.... 8O ....."nobody" love's you? 8O

glšnzend, sign in his page, proove that you love your "pa"!

:rotf:

glšnzend 08-26-2004 08:51 PM

Hey guys
Quote:

Originally Posted by rds_correia
Hey Jorge, by now Karl must be drooling. I say it's time to start running anyways :mrgreen:

Don't worry his bark is worse than this bite :cid:

jorel 08-26-2004 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glšnzend
Dearest rui, .....
belive that you, R 30 yrs old :confused: ????

cooome on I know you have a beautiful voice, but 30???????

lol
ciao
glšnzend

i know the Correia secret:
his voice is cool AFTER an equalizer of 50 bands(stereo surround) :roll:

Correia have 30 .....he is not so "teen" like me.......well...
:roll:
.....i am 3 full times seven-TEEN more 1(like a baby),then,
i am MORE TEEN than Correia cos i have MORE TEENS! :roll:

kwag 08-26-2004 08:54 PM

:stickouttongue: :bugeyes: :lol:

jorel 08-26-2004 08:59 PM

OT...

from the Kwag's link posted about :
http://www.alexchiu.com/

"Attention! You can also receive FREE Immortality Rings if you help me out!"

why one immortal need help?
8O

glšnzend 08-26-2004 09:03 PM

@jorge

I'll tell you a secret, :secret: he did the page and did not tell me about it, so now let him suffer alone, but don't worry he knows I love him :wink:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54 AM  —  vBulletin © Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd

Site design, images and content © 2002-2020 The Digital FAQ, www.digitalFAQ.com
Forum Software by vBulletin · Copyright © 2020 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.