Quantcast Boulder, can you Explain Us this, Pls? - Page 2 - digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives]
  #21  
12-04-2004, 03:31 PM
rds_correia rds_correia is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Chinese Democracy starts now!
Posts: 2,563
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm sorry Luis,
I accidentally skiped your posts and only read Phil's.
But now that I read yours' I think I have the responsability of clarifying some issues.
Not so much because of Jorel, but especially about VM.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodater64
You say it, "He didn't seem". Many mental diseases "didn't seem".
I don't want confuse you. I feel jorel as a friend, I see him bad, actualy sick.
I am not confused, Luis .
I just use your own theory but backwards .
Many people have been said insane and in the end doctors were wrong.
So, to some of us he is apparently sick, and to some of us he is apparently being abused by too many of those that in the past were his "friends".
Where does he stop being the victim and start being an agressor?
When he suddenly starts shooting anything that moves with every kind of ammo he can put his hands on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodater64
There is not necessary, I am a mod also in VM forum.
jorel (akai in VM forum) try being relaxed, but he can't.
Mod's there are searching best way to deal with jorel. I sure you it is so hard.
Are you sure it is not necessary Quite sure just because you're a Mod there
Hard? It's Hard doing what, Luis?
Is it hard for some of them to say whatever they feel like saying about Jorge or myself just because they're Mods there and we are both a big pain in the *ss?
I've seen Alex doing that very recently towards Jorge
And he also used all the means he had near his hands...
Does that by accident make him mentally insane?
Some can be considered paranoid just because they think everybody is against them.
But I say that paranoia (in my personal dictionary) is also to keep on bitching the same folks everyday.
And Alex does that.
If you're a Mod there, then you have the responsability in your hands.
Responsability to make sure that VM.com users don't do things that I have seen happening there too many often.
And sure it is hard to find a way to keep Jorel quiet at VM.com.
But it is just as hard as keeping me quiet there, too
I had to unregister there otherwise I would have started more than 10 flaming wars.
But I thought, Vinicius didn't deserve it.
He was a nice pal at kvcd.net for a very long time.
So I unregistered and I fought myself hard not to register back again and post some very serious shit there (sorry again Mercy ).
So the only way I have to keep calm is not visiting VM.com again, period.
Of course, I am mostly talking about the PTG area of the forum.
But saw some very interesting things happening in the ENG area in those 1st two weeks it was up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodater64
I didn't agree with jorel methods. Do you read thread "Fundamental Freedoms" in PT forum?
jorel was a tyran (déspota).
A tyran?
Look at the folks at VM.com!
There, I was even treated with racism by several users and I didn't see any Mods or even the Admin doing something to stop it!
Poor Vinicius&Ca, right?
I might be wrong, and let all the bad things that I wish him hit myself has lightning bolt.
But I'm affraid that soon he will loose control of things because many of those that were destroying things here, are now Mods there.
As to Jorel's methods, I've said it more than once: I don't agree with them, period.
Now we should go back and read that thread VERY carefully but it isn't there anymore, is it?
See, he was damn right (again) when we started erasing threads/posts!
We should never erase posts just because they don't fit in the forum!
That way we loose proof of what has happened in the past.
There should be a recycle bin forum at kvcd.net.
A place where we would send unwanted posts and threads.
That way it wouldn't be permanently erased, it would just be invisible to regular users.
Now, I don't want to judge your Portuguese, Luis.
But if it is as good as my Castellano, then I have to tell you that there are many things that one can miss when one doesn't fully understand a language different than his native one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodater64
A Mod should first inmerse his head in cold water, ant then to proceed.
Shall I remind you that we have seen some of us Mods loosing our temper very often, out there in the public area of the forum.
Even I can be blamed for doing that
And I am quite sure I am not alone.
Don't take it personally, Luis, as I will only use this as an example.
I even remember seeing Jorel making a joke about "a problem inside the matrix" to chill things out a bit.
That was a thread where you and Phil lost your temper a bit (look at both your avatars)
See? We've "all" lost our temper once or twice and that doesn't make us insane or criminals.
Though, I agree that is very negative when the same guy does it over and over again.
That's why Karl removed Jorel's Mod priviledges but he didn't ban him.
BTW, I could be asking Vinicius the same because of Alex
Cheers
__________________
Rui
Reply With Quote
Someday, 12:01 PM
admin's Avatar
Site Staff / Ad Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 42
Thanks: ∞
Thanked 42 Times in 42 Posts
  #22  
12-04-2004, 03:49 PM
Prodater64 Prodater64 is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Palma de Mallorca - España
Posts: 2,925
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I must to say that my portuguese is very bad of course, and that I only can moderate in sectors where I am mod.
About another things, i don't want to talk more about that.

We, you and me, only have different opinion.
You are in my best feeling.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
12-04-2004, 04:42 PM
rds_correia rds_correia is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Chinese Democracy starts now!
Posts: 2,563
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodater64
I must to say that my portuguese is very bad of course, and that I only can moderate in sectors where I am mod.
That's fine, of course.
And I never critisized those that chose to browse VM.com, as well.
Otherwise I wouldn't had registered there, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodater64
About another things, i don't want to talk more about that.
Neither do I Luis, I just did because I had already answered Phil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodater64
We, you and me, only have different opinion.
You are in my best feeling.
Yes, it's obvious we disagree in some extent, and there's nothing wrong with that .
And I also have a lot of respect for you.
I guess/hope, there's nothing left here to talk about...
Cheers
__________________
Rui
Reply With Quote
  #24  
12-06-2004, 04:45 PM
Boulder Boulder is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Lahti, Finland
Posts: 1,652
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Looks like our dear friend decided to go nuts again. It didn't take very long for him to reveal his true colors under his new (actually quite old) identity.

See his post at Rui's FitCD guide and you'll see. I would very much like to know what goes on in that person's mind I hope the post won't be removed soon so you'll get the picture, I almost did it myself but decided to leave it there just to show how things are at the moment.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
12-06-2004, 05:18 PM
incredible incredible is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,189
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to incredible
Sorry, I got my head these days in other (DVB) materias but is that Jeo = Jorel?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
12-06-2004, 05:42 PM
rds_correia rds_correia is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Chinese Democracy starts now!
Posts: 2,563
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by incredible
is that Jeo = Jorel?
Hi Andrej,
Yes it is.
__________________
Rui
Reply With Quote
  #27  
12-06-2004, 06:22 PM
incredible incredible is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,189
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to incredible
ot/
Why entering this area using an inkognito alias???
Well he's old enough to know by himself what to do

ot off/
Reply With Quote
  #28  
12-06-2004, 07:05 PM
rds_correia rds_correia is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Chinese Democracy starts now!
Posts: 2,563
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Maybe he was actually trying to enjoy the forum as a regular user.
Coming incognito he thought he would be able to keep away from fights.
But some of us were paying closed attention to his steps.
And when he noticed we had spoted him, he lost his temper again.
__________________
Rui
Reply With Quote
  #29  
12-06-2004, 07:06 PM
kwag kwag is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Puerto Rico, USA
Posts: 13,537
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I just have one thing to say. The moderator's private forum is just that. A "private" area where we discuss whatever, but "whatever" should stay here, on this site.
This is better for all of us, because anything that happens here, doesn't (shouldn't) leave this site.
It's better if we keep it this way.
If not, what's the sense of having a "Private Forum"

-Karl
Reply With Quote
  #30  
12-06-2004, 07:09 PM
rds_correia rds_correia is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Chinese Democracy starts now!
Posts: 2,563
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
duly noted.
__________________
Rui
Reply With Quote
Reply




Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KDVD: Explain Overscan supermule Video Encoding and Conversion 5 12-23-2006 03:42 PM
KVCD: Someone explain these settings in DVD2AVI? Adder Video Encoding and Conversion 2 02-27-2003 09:51 AM

Thread Tools



 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 PM  —  vBulletin © Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd