Quantcast Snatch-Eating Frog - digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives]
09-04-2004, 05:41 AM
Free Member

Please don't try this at home!

One day a young woman went into a pet shop to buy some cat food for her pussy. As she was putting her purchases on the counter she noticed a small cardboard box with some frogs in it and a large sign that read: “Snatch Eating Frogs now ONLY £19.99 each (comes with full instructions).”

She looked around guiltily to see if anybody was watching her and whispered to the salesman behind the counter. “Will these do what I think they do?"
"What do you think they'll do?" asked the salesman.
"Eat.. er, um - eat my snatch?" whispered the woman.
"You bet," said the salesman.
"I’ll take one," said the woman excitedly.

The salesman wrapped up a frog and put in the woman's bag. She was so excited by the time that she got home that she went straight to her bedroom and locked the door. Then she unwrapped the frog and read the following instructions:
"Get undressed and take a shower. Then put on some nice smelling perfume and your sexiest knickers. Get into bed, spread your legs really wide and put the frog down between them."

Three minutes later she lay down on the bed, breathless with anticipation. To her surprise, nothing happened. "Perhaps the frog doesn't like my perfume," she said to herself. So she took another shower and tried a different perfume. She got back into bed and put the frog between her legs again, but still nothing happened. "Perhaps the frog doesn't like these knickers," she said to herself. So she tried another pair knickers - still nothing. So she took a third shower, tried yet another perfume and another pair of knickers. But the frog just sat between her legs blinking at her with its watery eyes. So then she tried it with no knickers. The frog never moved an inch. Then she tried lying on her tummy - still nothing. By this time she was so angry and frustrated that she got dressed, poured herself a stiff drink, and read the instructions again, in case she'd missed something important. Right at the bottom of the paper in small print it said: “If you have any problems or questions, please call the pet shop.”

So, she did.
"Your snatch-eating frog doesn't work!" she shouted down the telephone. "I've tried everything and the bloody animal never moved a muscle!"
“I'm very sorry to hear that, madame, " said the salesman. "To be perfectly frank, you are the fourth customer who's complained this week. I’ll be right over.”
As soon as salesman arrived he asked her if she would mind showing him exactly what she did when she unwrapped the frog.
"Well - I'm not sure," she said warily. "I hardly know you."
"But I have to know if you've followed the instructions properly, madame."
She reluctantly agreed and took another shower. Then she put on some perfume, a pair of knickers and laid down on the bed with her legs apart. Then the salesman put the frog between her legs.
"See!" she said, angrily, "I’ve done everything according to the instructions and the bloody thing just sits there staring at me with its googly eyes!” The man was very concerned. He picked up the frog, looked deeply into its eyes and said:

“I’m only going to show you how to do this one more time!”
Someday, 12:01 PM
Site Staff / Ad Manager

10-10-2004, 10:13 PM
Free Member

Send a message via MSN to renan_doidera
I liked this one a lot!!! I just have a question (it might be a stupid question for you guys)... I didn't understand the begining ...

"One day a young woman went into a pet shop to buy some CAT FOOD for her pussy"

Cat food for pussy?! I really didn't understand...

Bye Bye
10-10-2004, 11:09 PM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by renan_doidera
Cat food for pussy?! I really didn't understand...
A pussy is a cat
At least in the first definition in the dictionary
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=pussy

-kwag
10-10-2004, 11:17 PM
Free Member

My goodness I didn't know it! What an interesting thing!!!

Thanks Kwag!!
10-10-2004, 11:22 PM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by renan_doidera
What an interesting thing!!!
What
The pussy or cat

-kwag
10-10-2004, 11:27 PM
Free Member

This informal meaning of Pussy.
10-10-2004, 11:32 PM
Free Member

Ah, ok
I was just wondering what would have been the reaction if the movie: "The Cat in the Hat" would have been named: "The Pussy in the Hat"

-kwag