Quantcast Avisynth Just Shuts Down? - digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives]
05-21-2005, 08:34 AM
Free Member

I'm new to avisynth and after reading so much about it, I thought I'd give it a try. I created a very simple script with moviestacker:

LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\MovieStacker1\Filters\MPEG2Dec2.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\Program Files\MovieStacker1\Filters\GripFit_preview.dll")
AviSource("C:\xxx\source.avi")
GripCrop(720, 480, overscan=2, source_anamorphic=false)
GripSize(resizer="BicubicResize")
GripBorders()

That's it! The problem is, no matter which program I use to try to open the divx file (tmpgenc, vdub, wmp, etc), they all just shut down after a few secs.

I've tried about 5 different versions avisynth (from newest to older versions) and always get the same result. All paths are correct, btw, and all dll files are present and accounted for. What gives?
Someday, 12:01 PM
Site Staff / Ad Manager

05-21-2005, 12:49 PM
Free Member

What Avisynth version do you use?

You can check that by creating a script that has only the line Version() in it and opening it in Media Player/VDub etc.
05-21-2005, 12:56 PM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boulder
What Avisynth version do you use?

You can check that by creating a script that has only the line Version() in it and opening it in Media Player/VDub etc.
So far I have tried 2.05, 2.06, 2.07, 2.08 and 2.5 and the result is always the same.
05-21-2005, 07:09 PM
Free Member

Remember, this website is for personal and legal use. KVCD.Net won't take any responsibilities in any way for how you choose to use the instructions, software and links in this guides. This pages only serves as a guide to learning, NOT a guide to DVD piracy or anything illegal. By reading this, you automatically agree to abide by this rules. If you don't agree, please leave this site immediately. All KVCD templates, KVCD Quantization Matrix, and the contents of this pages unless otherwise specified are Copyright (c) 2002, 2003 of KVCD.Net. Duplication of links or content for commercial or illegal use is strictly prohibited. This site contains links to other sites. KVCD.Net is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Also, we do NOT discuss any DivX/XviD related topics on this site.
Closed Thread