Quantcast Edit Two Video Files into one Live While Recording? - digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives]
09-24-2005, 06:57 PM
Free Member

Send a message via MSN to heyitsme
Is there a program where i can edit a video so i can have a video composed of two video files playing simultaneously. I have studio 9.4 plus, but i cant figure out if that has the option to do so. If you know of a way with studio 9 or another program please let me know. I have been looking at so many sites to figure out which programs does this.

Heyitsme
Someday, 12:01 PM
Site Staff / Ad Manager

10-01-2005, 07:59 PM
Free Member

Maybe something like this http://www.avisynth.org/Stack

-kwag
10-02-2005, 03:21 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsme
Is there a program where i can edit a video so i can have a video composed of two video files playing simultaneously. I have studio 9.4 plus, but i cant figure out if that has the option to do so. If you know of a way with studio 9 or another program please let me know. I have been looking at so many sites to figure out which programs does this.
Heyitsme
All editing programs like Studio9, Adobe Premiere, etc., have that feature.
It is frequently in effects part of the program.
10-06-2005, 04:09 AM
Free Member

Send a message via MSN to heyitsme
Wow avisynth just keeps amazing me. Ive been using it for what like 3 years now maybe more. Ever since i started doing kvcds. Hey pro, i cant seem to find that effect in studio 9. If you know where it is or where i can find or buy a plugin let me know. Thanks to both of you.

Branden.

Also all this is work for my very nerdy halo 2 party. With everyone making these montages these days we figured we might as well make a lan one just for kicks and change things up at our nerd parties. So i may have question pertaining to other things cause all i have ever delt with is tv captures and dvd conversions. Lately dvd 2 dvd.