Quantcast What Exactly is MoleVCD? is it Different from a KVCD? - digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives]
08-31-2006, 08:28 PM
Free Member

I was just surfin' around the forum when I came to see "Encoder Master's" signature. It led me to a link with Molevcd templates? I became curious and googled it, but couldn't find any information in english. So I came here to ask the knowledgeable staff what a "Molevcd" was.

Thanks for your help!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Site Staff / Ad Manager

09-01-2006, 01:35 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvcdman
I was just surfin' around the forum when I came to see "Encoder Master's" signature. It led me to a link with Molevcd templates? I became curious and googled it, but couldn't find any information in english. So I came here to ask the knowledgeable staff what a "Molevcd" was.

Thanks for your help!
In the beginning molevcd was using the kvcd notch matrix as far as I know. Now, I think the difference is that with KVCD the GOP is longer, but the matrix of mvcd filters more. Result is more or less the same filesize.
09-01-2006, 09:07 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvcdman
So I came here to ask the knowledgeable staff what a "Molevcd" was.
Just do a search for "molevcd" on the link above, and you'll see all kinds of surprises and facts

-kwag