Quantcast I'm Having Trouble with Overlay Pictures on Video - digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives]
10-25-2013, 11:29 AM
Free Member

Hi.

I'm having a big trouble with this one.

I need some filter for Virtualdub or a software which allow me to insert a picture over a video(AVI), allowing ME to decide how many seconds it will last and in any frame of the video I DESIRE. I'm saying that because I found some filters on Virtualdub which were too limited, like, you insert the picture but you can't decide it's duration, most of them are inserted in the beginning and lasts until the end of the video. I'm not talking about watermarks of course. I need to decide that myself because I'm working with advanced effects texts(outside glow, fade in-out, gradient strokes etc), so subtitles aren't enough.

Any help, please?

Thank you so much.

Best regards.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Site Staff / Ad Manager