Quantcast KDVD: Players do Not See the Disc? - digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives]
11-09-2003, 12:14 PM
Free Member

Send a message via MSN to glent2k3
after days of endoding and burning i ask HELP! i am trying to encode avis to kdvd using cce 2.67 and the kdvd templates all my players can play kvcd skvcds and pretty much everything until now , i started frameserving with vdud using variuius resize fliters working my way up to 70 576 pal just to see quality and filesize all looked well most seems to play fine i thougth id try dvd2svcd usinng cce and the templates i set input as avi target to dvd but change the tempate to kdvd in the cce option everything seems to encode fine the filesize are great never more than 1.6 gig so far quality great tmpgenc seem to acept the mpegs fien aloght it never mention the gop errors as it did with vdub as the frameserver on of the file i just did which was ntsc i forgot to tick that on dvd2svcd so i used the dvd patcher to correct and then authoured with tmpgenc author all seemed fine until i burned it both ,my players didnt see the disc one saidn no discs but my sony said error 13 dirty disc plz clean but my ps2 booted second attemp and plays both file fine where am i going wrong for a test 1 burned 21 tv eps form vcd format to dvd and all played fien s i dont think its a medium probn got to software but which?
Someday, 12:01 PM
Site Staff / Ad Manager

11-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Free Member

Send a message via MSN to glent2k3
i am using bulkpaq 4x media with a liteon 411s using latest firmware if this helps?also do i need to change something to make my menus appear without using my remote they seems to go to staright to the first track insted of the menu selection
11-09-2003, 12:44 PM
Free Member

Jesus, could you even try writing decent sentences? That text is extremely hard to read and I really don't like that

You could have a media problem. The LDW-411 is very notorious, usually cheap bulk media gives you lots of problems with standalone players.