Quantcast Deleted the Original MPG, get Green Screen Playing Files? - digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives]
03-14-2004, 09:24 PM
Free Member

hi all!

first thanks for all the help u've given me so far... so i'm back for more...

so i got everything right upto the muxing stage where i obtained 3 mpg files instead of 2... the 3rd was only 3 mb long but had that punchline in the movie and i had to have that... so i decided to join them...

using ez video splitter i cut out some of the credits near the end of the 2nd file to make space for the end of the movie... i joined them all up and made the image file... but it didnt work... all i got was green screen... and the play time was crazy... like more than 49,000 hrs...

now for my daft mistake... i deleted the original mpg files which i made .... i got the pieces (3 of them) which i joined together of which the first 2 (parts of the 2nd mpg file) both have crazy play times... but... they both play fine on wmp...

do u guys have any suggestions as to how i can fix this mess?
Someday, 12:01 PM
Site Staff / Ad Manager

03-14-2004, 10:05 PM
Free Member

maybe i should make myself more clear...

what i am looking for is a way to fix the false movie length (maybe that should fix it)... or a way to extract the video stream and the audio stream so i can mux them together again... this could be using virtual dub or avisynth.. i dont know how... thats why i'm asking..

waiting... anticipating...