Quantcast DVD-lab Authoring Subtitle that is Flashing on Screen? - digitalFAQ.com Forums [Archives]
05-21-2004, 03:19 AM
Free Member

Hi guys,

I'm having trouble with DVD Lab Pro beta3.

I'm trying to add subs. I'm importing a srt file, and dvdlab makes an *.sp1 file of it. In my temp dir I get a *.bmp file for each sentence in my subtitle file. So far so good.

But, when I compile and burn the DVD, the video play fine, but when I select the subtitle track, the first line of subtitle appears flashing in my screen. This continues the whole movie.

So all i get is the first line which is flashing in my screen the whole movie.

I know this is a beta release, but according to the history page at their website, adding subtitles shouldn't be a problem.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thnx in advance!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Site Staff / Ad Manager

05-21-2004, 08:08 AM
Free Member

[quote="gamma"]I know this is a beta release, but according to the history page at their website, adding subtitles shouldn't be a problem.[quote]
According to this page the second beta should have been an authoring software but it never went to the end of a job on any of my attempts (from simple movie with no menu to a 3-movie project with animated menus and transition).

I returned to the previous version and still stuck to it.

Do you think they will tell you that on their web site ?

Note: I didn't even know they did a beta3