Go Back    Forum > Digital Life > Computers

LinkBack Thread Tools
01-17-2014, 01:07 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Warning!

The new update of this once-nice plugin is now loaded down with the Jollyworks spam/malware/adware plugin, and harms other websites that you're on by overriding their links.

This is now a dangerous plugin and should be removed ASAP.

Removing the plugin removes the malware as well.

The updated Webpage Screenshot claims to be "partnerer" with Jollyworks, but this is unlikely. Either waym, remove it. Honestly, it was never half as good as the comparable plugin available in Firefox.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

01-19-2014, 05:03 AM
Free Member

If you like this extension, you can disable jollywallet, from the "Options page" of the extension.
Just right click on the camera icon and click on "Options", advance, disable jollywallet
01-26-2014, 06:24 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

I shouldn't have to opt-out when I never opted in.
We actually beat Lifehacker to reporting this: http://lifehacker.com/many-browser-e...are-1505117457

This extension is malicious. Simple as that. It should be removed, and never re-installed, as it's trust-level is now in the toilet.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.