digitalFAQ.com Forum

digitalFAQ.com Forum (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/)
-   Computers (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/computers/)
-   -   Drivers for Turtle Beach Santa Cruz Sound Cards [DOWNLOAD] (https://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/computers/8860-drivers-turtle-beach.html)

snoker 07-25-2018 12:59 PM

Drivers for Turtle Beach Santa Cruz Sound Cards [DOWNLOAD]

Driver downloads in post#4, scroll down. (http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/comp...html#post55678)
-LS

Hello,

What a great site! Some quick background about me - I'm a long-time computer nerd, but new to video. I recently got the urge to archive some of my family's VHS tapes, and I blew the dust off a basic 2003-ish Panasonic VCR, hooked it up to my Hauppauge TV tuner card, and recorded some stuff using WinTV. (Many of you are cringing, I'm sure). The results were OK-ish. I wanted better. I found this site.

I read suggestions about ATI All-In-Wonder cards. Are you kidding me? I have one of those in my junk pile. Are those still good for something?? A TBC? What's that? Ok, the concept makes sense; I need that! Would you believe there was a Kramer FC-400 on eBay along with a bunch of other Kramer stuff that I was able to grab for a steal? Beginner's luck, I guess. No good VCR yet; I'll probably end up with a rebuilt AG-1980 from tgrantphoto.com since that seems to be the only trusted source. (Side question: Do I need an outboard TBC if I'm using an AG-1980?)

Finally, my question: I'm building back up an old XP system with my ATI AIW card for capturing, and following the general advice here, I want to grab a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound card from eBay, but none of them come with drivers. And, as has been mentioned here, the Turtle Beach/Voyetra website basically says that you're out of luck. I have searched for quite a while and I can't find them on this site. Does anyone have them available? Is there a central place here somewhere where I can find all the drivers/downloads?

Thank you all for the great site and information.

lordsmurf 07-25-2018 01:21 PM

I'll upload to ISO for XP, and drivers for Win Vista/7 (8/10?) later tonight. :congrats:

snoker 07-26-2018 08:37 AM

Thank you for the help with Turtle Beach drivers

Lordsmurf,

Thanks for the driver help. If you haven't uploaded them yet, take your time. If you have, where do I find them? I see that you have an FTP site for larger files, but I see that's by invitation only. Is there a place for other drivers similar to what I found for the ATI AIW drivers?

lordsmurf 08-22-2018 01:21 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Almost forgot about this. :ohmy:

Attached is the core WDM drivers from the Santa Cruz Turtle Beach install disc, which only works for Windows XP.

The large 539mb ISO is also attached, as a multi-part RAR.

And because I like to be thorough, attached are Vista and Win7 drivers.
However, note that these audio cards are really only suggested for building ATI AIW (All In Wonder) AGP/PCI/PCIe/USB capture systems. And all of that legacy hardware requires XP. But I have tested these drivers, when building ATI AIW Vista/7 hack systems. Should you need these drivers for those OS, here they are!

mkpirulo 05-02-2019 01:51 PM

Dell version of the Turtle beach (Santa Cruz) audio card

Hello,

Since the Dell versions of these cards are much easier to find on ebay does anyone know if the drivers listed here will work. The chip on my card is a CS-4630 CM EP.

Im currently in the process of re-purposing an old P4 machine and this is the last piece of the puzzle. Ill be converting VHS, SVHS and Hi8 to lossless .AVI via VirtualDub. I found a TBC1000 for my work flow.

Windows XP-Pro MCE, I will not be using the MCE portion.
Asus P4C800-e deluxe, 875 chipset, AGP 4/8x, (not sure if the on board audio is good enough)
Intel P4 3Ghz
ATI AIW 9800 pro (Thanks for the drivers on this site)
1 Gig ram( will be upgrading to 4 Gig ram)
Turtle Beach Santa Cruz audio card?

Thanks

ATI_hobby 05-08-2019 06:51 PM

Turtle Beach Win7 drivers

Hi -- thanks for the drivers!

What is the difference between Win7 drivers (4630 and 4630c) in the second and third links, and which is preferred for a Santa Cruz Win7 32-bit installation?

orbit 06-03-2019 08:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi all, I recently purchased a Santa Cruz for my rig and it came with a driver CD. It had a slighter newer version of the driver than I saw here:

"Turtle Beach Santa Cruz WDM XP Drivers from OEM CD.zip" uploaded above is version 4161.
Attached: version 4193.

This file I tracked down in archive.org and it was on the Turtle Beach support site as of 2015: https://web.archive.org/web/20150216...com/files/311/

According to the support site above:
Quote:

Santa Cruz DRIVER v. 4193 WDM FINAL for Windows 2000, XP, Millennium, 98se | This is the last and the greatest Driver available. It is not "Microsoft Signed" but it will not make your System unstable. It has been thoroughly tested and used since 2003. It does not support Win Vista, Win 7 or any 64-bit systems. Not Supported - Use AS IS - Discontinued product in 2004.
Cheers!

EDIT: I've also attached the PDF manual. This should help some people I've seen recently, unsure which internal port to use for audio.

Mazufa 08-04-2019 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordsmurf (Post 55678)
Almost forgot about this. :ohmy:

Attached is the core WDM drivers from the Santa Cruz Turtle Beach install disc, which only works for Windows XP.

The large 539mb ISO is also attached, as a multi-part RAR.

And because I like to be thorough, attached are Vista and Win7 drivers.
However, note that these audio cards are really only suggested for building ATI AIW (All In Wonder) AGP/PCI/PCIe/USB capture systems. And all of that legacy hardware requires XP. But I have tested these drivers, when building ATI AIW Vista/7 hack systems. Should you need these drivers for those OS, here they are!

Do I need to use all these files to install the driver?

Will these become a big file when I extract them all with winrar and get one iso file? Then can I burn this to a CD?