Go Back    Forum > Digital Life > Computers

LinkBack Thread Tools
07-25-2006, 03:47 AM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,458 Times in 2,090 Posts
If you can use Windows, you can use FTP. Setting up an e-mail account is harder.

Use WS_FTP as your software. Get it at ipswitch.com
There is a demo or trial or something, use that.

ftp1.gif

You must be logged in to view this content; either login or register for the forum. The attached screen shots, before/after images, photos and graphics are created/posted for the benefit of site members. And you are invited to join our digital media community.

ftp2.gif

You must be logged in to view this content; either login or register for the forum. The attached screen shots, before/after images, photos and graphics are created/posted for the benefit of site members. And you are invited to join our digital media community.

ftp3.gif

ftp4.gif

ftp5.gif

ftp6.gif

This is the settings I use for my own server.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

07-25-2006, 10:09 AM
Invalid Email / Banned / Spammer

Is that it? I am sure I can do this.
07-25-2006, 11:34 AM
Free Member

Ugh. Yes thats it. I told you it was easy lol
07-25-2006, 12:44 PM

Yeah, but you tell me a LOT of stuff thats NOT true!!!LOL
07-28-2006, 03:39 PM

Thanks,LS!!! That worked like a charm!! You're right...that was EASY!!!