Go Back   Forum > Featured > Coupons & Deals > Computers

LinkBack Thread Tools
04-23-2009, 06:23 AM
Site Staff | Web Development

Quote:
We appreciate your business in the past, so much so we're giving you 30% off your first purchase from our site. Just log into GetThatPart.com and use the code Welcome as you check out. You can also get Free Shipping on orders over $300.00.
Decent place, I've bought laser printer parts here in the past.

- Save money when you shop at The Digital FAQ.
- Every day, we post some of the best online deals and coupons. We have exclusive offers that you won't find anywhere else!

- Did this site help you? Then become a Premium Member and support what we do!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

09-14-2011, 06:05 AM
Free Member

Don't order anything from the scam artists at Getthatpart.com / Phoenix Business Machines! They sold me a fax machine that they said could scan, it couldn't. They swore to me that what looked like a crack in the display in the photos was not a crack (it was "protective film") -- no, it was a crack. They are the most outrageously dishonest and unethical company I have ever dealt with in 10 years in business. Amazing!

In one email, after I pointed out that they had specifically told me the machine had a scanning kit installed (I sent them an email with the words hi-lited after they claimed they never said that), they had the audacity to explain that I should have been more forceful in explaining that this feature was a "deal breaker"!!

Do yourself a huge favor and shop elsewhere.

Last edited by Mbless; 09-14-2011 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Specify company
09-14-2011, 06:49 AM
Site Staff | Web Development

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbless View Post
They sold me a fax machine that they said could scan, it couldn't.
That's so aggravating.
This happens a lot with video hardware on eBay. I often can't tell if it's dishonesty or stupidity.

Too many people "test" something by plugging it into the wall and then seeing if a power LED comes on.
For this sort of lazy person, that means "it works fine". ARGH!

I understand your anger. Been there, done that.

Rather sad to hear this company is acting more like an eBay seller now, as opposed to the reputable store I knew years ago.

- Save money when you shop at The Digital FAQ.
- Every day, we post some of the best online deals and coupons. We have exclusive offers that you won't find anywhere else!

- Did this site help you? Then become a Premium Member and support what we do!