Go Back   Forum > Featured > Coupons & Deals > Video

LinkBack Thread Tools
06-10-2011, 02:02 PM
Site Staff | Web Development

Visit http://www.vreveal.com/promo/30off

Quote:
Get 30% off vReveal Premium for you and a friend.
Enter yours and your friend's name and email, and both of you will receive a one-time coupon for a 30% discount for vReveal Premium.
vReveal Premium offers saving to HD resolutions, Clean (get rid of video noise), and Super-Resolution (restores detail to your videos).
Learn more here.
So just enter any two email addresses (at least one of them yours, and valid, obviously), and you'll get a 30% OFF email. I did it last week, bought yet another license of vReveal for $27 (regular price is $39). If for some reason the coupon you receive is invalid, write to support, and they'll sort if out -- as happened to me.

Nice software.

Some would argue that Avisynth or VirtualDub (with Deshake) can already do this, but I'm not in agreement with that assessment. The freebies deshakers work nice, but sometimes they can trip up when vReveal would not. Note that vReveal is a limited version of the $8K software Ikena by MotionDSP.

- Save money when you shop at The Digital FAQ.
- Every day, we post some of the best online deals and coupons. We have exclusive offers that you won't find anywhere else!

- Did this site help you? Then become a Premium Member and support what we do!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors