Go Back   Forum > Featured > Coupons & Deals > Video

LinkBack Thread Tools
08-01-2013, 10:23 PM
Premium Member

Amazon has/had a deal where if you sign up for their credit card -- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...I&linkCode=as2 -- you will instantly receive a gift card for $30 dollars on your amazon card.

I signed up few months back and picked up my ATI 600 USB for free

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...C&linkCode=as2

had absolutely 0 problems. plus the card has no fees period. So I brought some other misc items i needed for audio/video capturing and ended up paying a $3 balance on my amazon card the following month. Now the card is cut up never to be used again.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

08-02-2013, 12:43 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

"I'm not 110% sure if the mods/admin will let this one go or not but in any case" -- It's allowed.
"(not an aff link)" -- Thank you. We may edit links to support this, however.

I've had an Amazon card for years. I got $30 off my first purchase about 10 years ago, and there are bonuses from time to time. It's the only card I use, and it accrues points. I bought several things from Amazon this year, both in February, and again a week ago, and it cost $0 to get some DVD set and books. Can't beat that!

It's my second best card, reward wise. Don't cut it up.

Thanks for letting others know.

- Save money when you shop at The Digital FAQ.
- Every day, we post some of the best online deals and coupons. We have exclusive offers that you won't find anywhere else!

- Did this site help you? Then become a Premium Member and support what we do!