Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Copy DVDs, Duplicate, Replicate

LinkBack Thread Tools
11-30-2012, 03:46 PM
Free Member

I am new to DVD Decrypter and have been trying for a week to rip a DVD so I can convert it to video file to play on tablet. Here is my issue, after ripping dvd to a vob file the chapters are out of sequence. It starts with the first chapter then randomly goes to different chapters so the file is not in order. I even have end credits in the middle of the vob file and some chapters after that. Not sure if there is a simple solution so I thought I would just ask...

Thanks.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

02-01-2013, 01:05 AM
Former Site Staff | Computers

Are you trying to rip a commercial DVD, or a homemade DVD?
If its commercial, you will most likely need to use a newer program such as DVDFab or AnyDVD.

-JMP

This was an unanswered question or unresolved issue found during a site audit. It's hard to have an FAQ when the answers are missing, or final outcomes are unknown. At The Digital FAQ support forum, questions are never intentionally ignored, and may have been missed due to a forum glitch or human error. More details on the audit. (In some cases, threads have been edited/updated with newer information.)

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Check out my latest Editorial.