Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Copy DVDs, Duplicate, Replicate

LinkBack Thread Tools
10-25-2013, 07:18 PM
Free Member

I had to redownload ImgBurn, is there any specific settings that I should input anywhere, or should I just leave everything defaulted, as they have it already?

All I use it for is copying DVDs, by making them an ISO file, and then I open that file and burn it, which is does in ImgBurn also.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

07-25-2014, 07:33 AM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,449 Times in 2,081 Posts
If you're just using Imgburn to burn discs, then no.

Be warned that the new version of Imgburn come with "garbage payloads" -- software that silently installs itself without warning (or minimal warning). It's essentially malware/spyware, and should be avoided! As such, the best version of Imgburn to use is the last "safe" non-payload versions: 2.5.7.0. Read more about it here, and that good version is attached in my reply there: http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/comp...html#post32035

This was an unanswered question or unresolved issue found during a site audit. It's hard to have an FAQ when the answers are missing, or final outcomes are unknown. At The Digital FAQ support forum, questions are never intentionally ignored, and may have been missed due to a forum glitch or human error. More details on the audit. (In some cases, threads have been edited/updated with newer information.)

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs