08-20-2014, 02:52 AM
Free Member

Where can I get DVDs and CDs replicated and duplicated in Glenmoore, PA? I found one with the name Xinnovators but looking for more options. I need to make 5000 copies of a DVD on urgent basis. Thanks in advance!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

08-20-2014, 04:28 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

How "urgent" is it? Most duplication and replication has a lead time of at least a week -- or you'll pay hefty rush fees.

Most quality duplication/replication is NOT on the east coast -- it's on the west.

We've used New Cyberian for 10+ years now, and they've always been excellent.

From http://www.newcyberian.com
Quote:
Flexible lead-time, custom packaging, worldwide delivery

Although our standard lead-time is normally 5 to 10 business days, we can be flexible to accommodate your mission critical timeline when you actually needed your discs or USB drives done yesterday. Big companies make unbendable rigid rules and are likely to have nonchalant employees, but not at New Cyberian.

Tired of the standard packaging but turned away by the highway robbery quotations from other companies? New Cyberian is the best place to bring your brilliant ideas to fruition. We specialize in non-traditional packaging designs at, most importantly, affordable prices. No matter if it is for a small CD duplication or a high volume DVD replication job, New Cyberian always has the right packaging solutions for you.

With ISO-9001 certified plants all over the world, New Cyberian can help you save money with efficient logistic planning. For example, if your contract manufacturer is in China or Taiwan, we can use our plants locally to fulfill your order. We can also help manage and handle the import/export tax issues for you.
The biggest thing to watch for is the pressing materials. Far, far too many companies use inferior junk, not too dissimilar from the crappy $1 DVDs you find at Walmart (half of which have playback issues as a result).

Try them.

(And if you do use them, do me a favor: If you use them, tell them that digitalFAQ.com sent you. We won't get anything for it, but it's our way of saying "thanks" for their past good work.)

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
The following users thank kpmedia for this useful post: Winsordawson (08-25-2014)