Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Author, Make Menus, Slideshows, Burn

LinkBack Thread Tools
04-06-2010, 01:08 AM
Site Staff | Web Development

continued from email...

Quote:
I was just wondering if it's possible to make a "working" DVD Menu with DVD Menu Studio? One that I
could use on a burned DVD, and that will work on a DVD played on a standard DVD player ?
Can you explain this further? Not sure I understand what you mean by "working".

Menus are functional content on a disc, a means to navigate on-disc content, so by definition it has to "work". The only exception might be if it was badly made (non-linked entries).

You'll also need to note that DVD Menu Studio is not an authoring program. It's a menu "helper" program made to work with the DVD-Lab authoring software. There is a notice on the software's homepage stating this: http://www.mediachance.com/dvdmenu/index.html

Quote:
What is it NOT?
DVD Menu Studio is not a DVD authoring package. It does not author DVD's. It complements a professional DVD authoring software.
If you are looking for authoring DVD's, we have new DVD authoring software DVDlab.
If you want to author DVDs, look instead to the currently-$25 program Ulead DVD Workshop.
Buy it from http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...3167/KBID/4166

More about this program in the following threads:

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors