Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Videography: Cameras, TVs and Players

LinkBack Thread Tools
12-05-2019, 08:07 AM
Free Member

Hi guys,

I play instruments in a special room and then upload my performances to YT. I've been using a vintage Sony camera to give it a more vintage look + Avermedia C725B capture card to grab the video stream (bear in mind I do not record the picture on the camcorder, I record the picture live on my PC's hard drive, so it does not matter to me whether the camcorder uses tape, memory sticks, or whatever). I'd like to gradually switch to something newer by experimenting along the way, but not experimenting stupidly by buying wrong products! What I need is a camcorder that will have:

1. s-video output
2. hdmi output
3. internal settings / calibrations of the picture, which basically boils down to "exposure" (this is the word what my vintage Sony uses)
4. enables me to transmit pure picture via the video out cable (without all the metadata info from the lcd) when I'm in the standby mode (no internal recording)

Found a Sony FX1 by chance and it looked nice to me, but it does not have a HDMI output.
(I will accept used gear, hence the price).

Thanks!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors