Go Back    Forum > Featured > Marketplace

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
11-09-2019, 10:15 AM
Unconfirmed User

Hello,

I've been doing my own VHS to digital conversions for several years now. Unfortunately, the PC that I used solely for capturing finally bit the dust. I am looking to buy a new computer, but I realize I can no longer walk into a store and buy something that will work with my capture card (AIW 9600) which is AGP based.

Ideally, I would like to find someone who can build a computer for me that is solely for capturing video and has the following attributes:

- must have the AIW 9600 and able to support it. We can buy a new one, or I could send the old one from my old PC (email me to discuss because it might be dead, I'm not sure - a part of me would rather start fresh, honestly).

- must have a SoundBlaster card for audio.

- must have two harddrives. One for the OS and one solely for capturing.

- a legitimate copy of Windows software. I don't know what the "latest" version of Windows is that will work with Catalyst software and the AIW 9600. My old system had Windows XP.

- must be of sufficient processing speeds to handle the above. Basically, audio and video capturing with the All in Wonder, SoundBlaster, and Catalyst Control Center.

- Internet access preferred. Won't be used for surfing the net, but simply for validating software licenses and if I need anything for a project.

- must have a USB drive. Lately, I've been transferring my video projects to external harddrives.

- must have a DVD burner, or maybe two for duplication purposes.

I am located in the United States in Florida. If by some miracle you are located near me, we can meet in person for the delivery. Otherwise, I'm thinking shipment via UPS, FedEX, or whatever.

I'm willing to pay for all parts needed for the construction of the computer, plus shipping/delivery costs, and for your time. Willing to discuss this.

Totally serious about this, and looking for someone equally as serious about building me an awesome, old school, video capture system.

Please PM, email, or text to discuss.

justins5256@hotmail.com
(561) 379-4052

Thanks!
Justin
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

Closed Thread