Go Back    Forum > Featured > Marketplace

LinkBack Thread Tools
04-29-2021, 08:50 AM
Free Member

I've been meaning to get to my Beta tapes that I bought and now I want to clear them out!

I've been saving up little by little and I think that I have enough to get a decent machine!

It has to be professionally refurbished and/or in good working order because I lack the physical and technical abilities to fix any knthing!

It's not going to get super heavy use but moderate use.

I'm the same Cosmicwheelz who digitized 1,102 UNWATERMARKED tapes of content (I'm not in it for the recognition....but to liberate and share history!) on archive.org kicked me off archive.org (I'm still mad about because I had very strict standards regarding what I uploaded such as NO retail,movies taped off sources like HBO etc.)
so you KNOW it's going to be used to be freely shared regardless of rarity!

The digitizing and sharing hasn't stopped, just the sharing venue!

There is MUCH more Music/music video related content to be liberated and spread!

Please PM me with what you have! Thank you!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors