Quantcast Wanted: Elite BVP-4 (Plus) - digitalFAQ Forum
  #1  
05-10-2021, 07:13 AM
InFract InFract is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello there,

searched the whole internet for this already, didnt found something..
Also: This device is for NTSC - is it possible just to use NTSC to PAL converter?

Greetings
Reply With Quote
Someday, 12:01 PM
admin's Avatar
Ads / Sponsors
 
Join Date: ∞
Posts: 42
Thanks: ∞
Thanked 42 Times in 42 Posts
  #2  
06-06-2021, 04:52 PM
lordsmurf's Avatar
lordsmurf lordsmurf is online now
Site Staff | Video
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 11,082
Thanked 1,969 Times in 1,698 Posts
Just NTSC, not PAL
So ... do you still want one?

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Find television shows, cartoons, DVDs and Blu-ray releases at the TVPast forums.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
06-08-2021, 12:17 AM
32pennies 32pennies is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Indiana
Posts: 17
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsmurf View Post
Just NTSC, not PAL
So ... do you still want one?
I am also looking for one. I have contacted a different guy about an advertisement but who know how long its been up for. I know you have 2. Are you willing to sell? It doesn't have to be plus I am just looking for either one. Also this is odd but if you have any Y/C358 or Y/C6?? cables to s-video or just Y/C358 male to female Id buy it. If not no big deal. I can ask a company to make them for me.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
08-12-2021, 06:55 PM
Leighgion Leighgion is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Washington State
Posts: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32pennies View Post
I am also looking for one. I have contacted a different guy about an advertisement but who know how long its been up for. I know you have 2. Are you willing to sell? It doesn't have to be plus I am just looking for either one. Also this is odd but if you have any Y/C358 or Y/C6?? cables to s-video or just Y/C358 male to female Id buy it. If not no big deal. I can ask a company to make them for me.
I've got one to sell if you're still looking. Haven't made a FS post yet.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
08-13-2021, 10:02 AM
32pennies 32pennies is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Indiana
Posts: 17
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leighgion View Post
I've got one to sell if you're still looking. Haven't made a FS post yet.
I will buy when I get extra money.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted to buy: Datavideo TBC-1000 & Elite BVP-4 MikeT Marketplace 2 03-07-2013 03:01 PM
Wanted: Elite Video BVP-4+ Processing Amp [FOUND] jamb9_design Marketplace 1 02-08-2013 09:29 AM
Wanted : SignVideo or Elite Video proc amp djg8544 Marketplace 2 03-21-2012 11:34 PM
Wanted: Elite Video BVP4+ ProcAmp [FOUND] generallee Marketplace 3 05-18-2011 01:42 PM
Elite BVP-4 Plus specs/review admin Video Hardware Repair 9 02-19-2010 10:38 AM

Thread Tools



 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:06 PM