Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
07-15-2012, 08:14 PM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,442 Times in 2,075 Posts
Overview

Item: This is a package deal for the following hardware:
  • ATI All In Wonder Radeon 9200 AGP capture card, with domino breakout box
  • Intel P4 Northwood 2.8Ghz 400FSB CPU with heatsink and power cable + Intel D850GB motherboard + 1GB RDRAM + I/O shield
  • ATX power supply designed for the D850GB
  • Network card, since this motherboard does not have on-board ethernet
Price: $150 + shipping

Condition: Excellent condition. Everything functions as desired, and was a pulled working system. Unlike eBay, it was NOT just powered on and assumed to work. All functions of the ATI card work properly and as desired. The RAM, CPU and motherboard all function properly.

Optional: For another $100, I'll give you an IDE hard drive, and pre-install ATI MMC, VirtualDub, and related software, in order to make this a painless plug-and-play computer. I can also toss in a Promise TX2 card, which gives you expanded IDE hard drive slots, and increases the max HDD IDE size above 120GB BIOS limit.

What you'll need to add:
  • A computer case.
  • Thermal paste to reattach the heatsink.
  • A PCI sound/audio card. Ask for suggestions, if you don't have an extra sound card already.
  • An internal audio wire for the ATI-to-soundcard AUX connection.
  • Hard drives. If you want some free IDE cables, ask; I have many.

Photos

These are my photos of the actual items for sale. These are NOT stock images:

ATIAIWagp-web.jpg

You must be logged in to view this content; either login or register for the forum. The attached screen shots, before/after images, photos and graphics are created/posted for the benefit of site members. And you are invited to join our digital media community.

ATIAIW-Theatre200-chipset.jpg

You must be logged in to view this content; either login or register for the forum. The attached screen shots, before/after images, photos and graphics are created/posted for the benefit of site members. And you are invited to join our digital media community.

ATIAIWdomino-web.jpg

Fine Print

Compatibility: Contrary to popular misconceptions, all ATI All In Wonder Radeon cards record/capture both PAL and NTSC video through the s-video and composite inputs. Only the analog tuner was PAL-only or NYSC-only, and analog broadcasting is phased out anyway, so it's a non-issue.

Shipping Insurance & Refunds/Returns: Insured shipping is available to U.S. addresses. And I will carefully package these in thick cardboard boxes, so that no damage should occur. In the unlikely event damage occurs during shipping, you'll be given information in order to handle the claim with the carrier, and they pay out the claim/refund. As far as returns go, I'm not a retail store, therefore all sales are final. So if you change your mind later on, simply list it on eBay, and sell the kit to somebody else.

Why Are You Selling !?

This is simply extra hardware. It's in perfect condition, but is redundant. Rather than continue to store a closet of unnecessary gear, I'm releasing some of it back into the wild, because there are other people who may benefit from actually using it. It's not defective, broken, etc, as you often find on eBay. It's also tested -- REALLY TESTED -- not just "powered on" and assumed functional, as you often find on eBay/craigslist/etc.

Trivia... !!!

This is the very system that was used to create the ATI All In Wonder guides found on this site. I almost hate to part with it, for sentimental reasons. (Actually, the original ATI AIW 7200 32MB card is long gone, but this was its replacement. The motherboard and other hardware is all original to a system I built early last decade.)

- Capture AVI with VirtualDub
- Capture AVI with an ATI All-In-Wonder card
- Capture MPEG with an ATI All-In-Wonder card

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

Closed Thread