Go Back    Forum > Featured > Marketplace

LinkBack Thread Tools
07-15-2012, 08:57 PM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,449 Times in 2,081 Posts
Overview

Item: This is a like-new Pinnacle capture card in the original box. This includes:
  • Pinnacle 500-USB Rev 2.0 USB capture card
  • Pinnacle Studio 11 retail software in original DVD case
  • all original USB and audio/video cables
  • Instruction manual / User Guide book
Price: $50 + shipping Make offer.

Condition of hardware: Like-new condition. This was purchased for testing research and review purposes back in 2008. It was only used a few times, and returned to the original box each time.

Condition of manual: The only flaw with this item is that somebody here -- I'll not name names; you know who you are -- mistook the instruction manual for a drink coaster, and then spilled a few drops of water on it in the process. So there's a water stain on the cover of the manual, and it was also dog-eared when the person cleaned up the spill. Hint: Stop drinking/eating in the office.

Photos

This is my photo of the actual item for sale. This is NOT a stock image:

pinnaclebox-web.jpg

Fine Print

Shipping Insurance & Refunds/Returns: Insured shipping is available to U.S. addresses. And I will carefully package this in a good cardboard box, so that no damage should occur. In the unlikely event damage occurs during shipping, you'll be given information in order to handle the claim with the carrier, and they pay out the claim/refund. As far as returns go, I'm not a retail store, therefore all sales are final. So if you change your mind later on, simply list the item on eBay, and sell it to somebody else.

Why Are You Selling !?

This is simply extra hardware. It's in perfect condition, but is redundant. Rather than continue to store a closet of unnecessary gear, I'm releasing some of it back into the wild, because there are other people who may benefit from actually using it. It's not defective, broken, etc, as you often find on eBay. It's also tested -- REALLY TESTED -- not just "powered on" and assumed functional, as you often find on eBay/craigslist/etc.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

07-26-2012, 12:48 PM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,449 Times in 2,081 Posts
I don't want this cube taking up space anymore. Make a non-ridiculous offer, and I'll likely be up for it.
Thanks.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs