Go Back    Forum > Featured > Marketplace

LinkBack Thread Tools
01-13-2013, 10:05 PM
Free Member

I need this to capture mpeg2 from plextor px-m402u. the device came with version 2 which seems to be crippled.I realize this software is not that great but you gotta start somewhere.Thanks All

Actually I have since thrown together a computer and clean installed xp sp2 and the software now works. So I dont "NEED" version 3 but if anyone has it hanging around collecting dust maybe we could make a deal
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

01-26-2013, 02:46 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

I have WinDVR 4.5 Platinum, if you want it. It's year and years old, so not sold.
To be honest, it was very good, because it would force a blended deinterlace on your video.

What card is that? We may have better options for using it.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
01-26-2013, 03:39 PM
Free Member

The convertx px-m402u is one of the first usb capture devices, im not sure what chip it uses (wix ???). It came with windvd creator 2. I believe it is a hardware encoder. It will capture mpeg but not interlaced with dvd creator. It will cap divx also. It seems to be picky about what software it works with. Since i reinstalled xp sp2 the software works fine. The software also turns out a dvd (with crappy menus) but only dvd 5 is supported (would like to make some dvd 9 ). I dont know if windvr 4.5 platinum would work with it, ill check it out. Are you interested in selling your software ?
01-30-2013, 12:45 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

I'm sending you a PM.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.