Go Back    Forum > Featured > Marketplace

LinkBack Thread Tools
11-19-2012, 12:20 AM
Free Member

I'd like to sell a rarely used JVC HR-7800U SVHS deck that I've kept as a spare for the JVC SR-V101US in my video rack. I've tested it thoroughly and it works without flaw -- all of the inputs and outputs are functioning, all of the front face controls work (TBC toggle switch, tracking, menu button, jog shuttle, etc). The video display is bright and evenly lit. It comes with the remote control as well.

I ran through the menus to confirm all of the picture options -- it has the full set: the NORM/SOFT/SHARP/EDIT modes, the Digital R3, video calibration and video stabilization. Like the other JVC SVHS decks, the audio options include hi-fi stereo (both channels or either channel) linear audio and mix.

It has a couple of physical imperfections that you can see in the photograph -- there are a couple of superficial scratches on the top and a small scratch near the tracking buttons on the front face of the deck.

I'd like $200 for the deck, plus the cost of shipping. Shipping cost in the US for this package via USPS Priority mail looks to be around $25 to $35 on the west coast / midwest and $35 to $40 in the mid-east/east coast. I'd be happy to ship outside the US and happy to use other shipping options if they are cheaper.

I have lots of larger pictures, as well as video and audio examples to show the different picture modes and TBC functionality. I did a Huffyuv capture (about 500 megs) to test the different audio/video modes -- I'd be happy to take short clips or make screenshots from it to display the different modes if the potential buyer is interested.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg JVC7800.jpg (23.7 KB, 74 downloads)
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

11-29-2012, 01:44 PM
Free Member

Wow this VCR looks amazing, has everything I'm looking for! I only wish I had enough money to buy it from you though
01-23-2013, 10:15 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

The side topic has been continued here: http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/vide...vhs-tapes.html
Thanks.

This question has been split from another post or thread. This was done in order to address the topic more in depth, make it easier to find via forum searches, as well as prevent the other post/thread from going too far off-topic. Please continue this part of the conversation here. Thanks for understanding our tech Q&A policies.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
02-01-2013, 02:09 AM
Former Site Staff | Computers

Looks like a good VCR for someones workflow! Hopefully someone will take this off your hands.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Check out my latest Editorial.

Tags
jvc hr-s7800u, svhs