Go Back    Forum > Featured > Marketplace

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
12-13-2016, 09:44 PM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,449 Times in 2,081 Posts
I have two systems available.

These were used for professional conversion work from 2009-2012 (when health forced me to quit), and are using the latest end-of-life hardware for ATI AIW capturing. Each has all the software tools you'll need for capture, basic to intermediate editing, restoration, encoding, DVD authoring, streaming video creation, disc burning, and some others tasks.

Each system was fully tested in November (last month), some parts were bought/replaced, some further cooling mods were done, and tested again in December (this month). Each performs perfectly for MPEG capturing (BD specs or DVD specs) and lossless AVI capturing. You'll find several Smurfy test captures on each.

System A:
AMD dual-core, runs cool
ATI All In Wonder PCI (VGA)
loopback audio enabled
Windows XP SP2
SATA drive for OS + capture
eSATA (AHCI enabled, hot swappable)
cooling mods for a whisper-quiet system (as system was used for audio restoration)

System B:
AMD dual-core, runs cool
ATI All In Wonder PCIe (PCI Express x1800 with Zalman cooling mod), DVI
loopback audio enabled
Windows XP SP2
SATA drive for OS + capture
eSATA (AHCI not enabled)
cooling mods for a whisper-quiet system (as system was used for audio restoration)

These are my final two extra capture systems. After this, I will likely not build anymore.

Simply plug in the system (to a UPS!), input a VCR and TBC, add some quality speakers -- and mouse/monitor/keyboard, of course (if you need a VGA KVM with audio, I'll give you one of my extra 2-port boxes) -- and you're ready to start capturing.

Price is only $550 + shipping.
Special: Or $500 if bought with a TBC ($350) and speakers ($100) + shipping.

^ This mostly covers hardware costs, not the software or my time. It's a deal. Get it while you can.

I have these both boxed up already, very well packed, and they're ready to go ASAP. I just need to print out a shipping label for you, and the system will be on its way to a new home!

Note:
I also have two TBCs available: a known-good green AVT-8710, and a DataVideo TBC-1000.
Also the studio-quality speakers used for aforementioned audio restoration.

See also:
- http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/mark...vt-8710-a.html
- http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/mark...video-tbc.html
- http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/mark...-speakers.html

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

12-17-2016, 11:43 PM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,449 Times in 2,081 Posts
1 system is now spoken for (+DataVideo +speakers).
Only 1 left. Who wants it?

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs
Closed Thread