Go Back    Forum > Featured > Marketplace

LinkBack Thread Tools
06-27-2017, 08:57 PM
Free Member

Hello,

Paul from Australia here.

I am looking for a 'working' ATI All in Wonder Card that is of the AGP Variety and has all the accessories.

I have to state from the start that I am on a pension and do not have a lot of money so please no crazy prices. I can wait for one in my price range.

The absolute maximum I can afford at the moment including postage to Australia is $200 U.S.

I have over 100 VHS tapes to convert and already have a Panasonic NVHS-1000. I don't have a TBC yet and cannot afford one.

So I intend to convert the tapes I am already totally happy with the quality of first which is around half of them. Those that I think could be better will wait a few months until I can get a TBC.

Does anyone have a suitable card they would like to sell? Please don't be insulted but I will be asking Lord Smurf and Sanlyn for their opinion of the card as I like my user name suggests am a Padawan learner

Cheers,

Paul
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors