Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Blank Media

LinkBack Thread Tools
06-21-2010, 03:06 AM
Site Staff | Web Development

continued from PM...
Remember to ask all tech questions in the forum. If sending personal comments via PM, try to separate tech questions out of it. Otherwise it can take a while for adequate response. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyfan
Thanks for writing, good to hear from you again!

About the poly case template (in a "CD" size) that I've been begging you left, right and center for...SMS has a listing for both a '5.2mm' size and a '10.4mm' size- both of which they call "slim"...

http://www.supermediastore.com/produ...=50&filter=all

http://www.supermediastore.com/produ...ax=15&offset=0

As near as I can tell, I think these are the same...The site may have altered the part number? This is the type/size case that I am hoping you have templates for, in spine sizes corresponding to however many discs the poly (and not hard-plastic, hinged jewel) case holds?? Like I was saying, I'd like to make a slide-in insert to use for projects that are presented across 2 discs, instead of just one (which I routinely just use a hard plastic jewel case for).
Please consider this and let me know, okay? If you don't have anything, please let me know that, too...I have a few projects that I had to put on ice because you said you'd upload case templates 'in a few days'...
Hope you're doing good, hear from you soon.
Yeah, a few days was extended into a much larger project for the site, involving case artwork.

I have your sample cases, and massive expansions to the DVD and CD case options will happen in July or August. Several of us are working on some excellent cases, based off designs we've used professional in the past.

These will all be for Photoshop, and should be easy to use.

It just takes time to put it all together.

Do me a favor and reply to this post. (Even just saying "Thanks" will work.)
This way, I'll get the system notifications to keep this question logged in the "to-do" queue.

Thanks.

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

06-21-2010, 12:14 PM
Free Member

http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/show...twork-430.html
07-04-2010, 05:52 AM
Free Member

thanks this is something i need also
07-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Site Staff | Web Development

Quote:
Originally Posted by meetless View Post
thanks this is something i need also
Feel free to describe something you might like to see.

Or give examples of cases (in part or in whole) that you like from commercial DVD releases. Just link to the Amazon page for the DVD, so I can see it. Mention that you like the whole case, or mention a piece of something you like. For example "I like the partially transparent box on the front".

I know what I like, and that's what will be made (at first) for the site downloads. But beyond that, I want to make cases that others like too! So shoot in those suggestions.

Look for the first cases to start appearing in August and September -- just in time for football season. (All those school organizations need DVD cases, too!)

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!