Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Blank Media

LinkBack Thread Tools
04-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Free Member

I was wondering if you will put up a similar guide like "Blank DVD Media" only for Blu-Ray Media??
-Mark

This question was asked via email. Site Staff no longer answer tech questions via email, so that others may read and benefit from our expertise. Please continue the conversation here. Either login or join as a Free Member, and we can continue troubleshooting your video, photo or web related issue. Thanks for understanding our tech Q&A policies.

Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

04-01-2012, 10:29 AM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,461 Times in 2,093 Posts
Yes, this has been in the works for months now. We tested media and blanks for most of last year, in order to come up with a proper review. A lot of sites suggest products/services based on commissions or other biases, which is easy to do. Because we're interested in facts, science and truth, it takes longer.

I appreciate that you (and others) are so interested in seeing what we have to say on the various BD-R and BD-RE that are out there.

The review will be finished within the next 8-12 weeks. It's nearing completion.
It will not only appear on this site, but we have a special dedicated site set aside to act as an FAQ on Blu-ray burning and authoring.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs