Go Back    Forum > Featured > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
09-08-2019, 12:27 AM
Free Member

Photodex ProShow Producer is basically out of business. You can still buy their software but you won't get any help with it, which should be illegal for them to do that. They have a web form to "contact them", but nobody ever writes back so the software is useless now.

I've used the software for years, have made a new show, saved it, and collected the show files a few times while working on the show on my Win10 computer. Suddenly I get the error message that the file name (the same one that I've been saving the show to a number of times already) ..... is "suddenly" too long. So I made a shorter name and I get the same message. I've even tried to save it to another drive but I get the same error message.

I can't uninstall/reinstall because that could trigger a "too many installs" internal protection from ProShow and without anyone at the company to allow me to reinstall it, I'd be totally screwed.

Does anyone know how to get around this problem? The problem is with ProShow, not Windows.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

Tags
proshow producer