Go Back    Forum > Featured > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
02-03-2022, 11:36 PM
Premium Member

I'm still alive and hope all have a prosperous and productive 2022!
I have been busy just working and keeping the rent paid, haven't captured any video for quite awhile now, and when I do I'll let you know how much more RFI interference I have to deal with since my last capture about 2 or more years ago.
I live in an apartment, here in Riverside, CA, and since my last capture I'm almost sure there is much more radio interference all around me with all the wi-fi devices and smartphone stuff all my neighbors have!
The past few years I have noticed more and more RFI static on my bathroom AM radio, I have been listening to KFI 640 for many years, and about 5 or so years ago, the signal was Dead Quiet, now I have to turn it to just the right position to get a static free signal, not sure if it's all the new 5g, and wifi devices everyone around me has or what?

Plus I was looking for the basic video editing guide for VirtualDub on this site, but nothing is showing up in the guide section, left hand side of window, when using my Android.

Plus I finally started my youtube channel of Railroad videos I converted, mostly by following the DFAQ way, but I'm not sure if you allow posting youtube links on this site, some sites frown on that for some reason, I don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers here!

Again, Thank you Lordsmurf and Staff/members for such a honest, informative and useful video guide site!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

02-06-2022, 09:58 AM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,458 Times in 2,090 Posts
Non-spam posting Youtube links is fine, or even using the bbcode to inline display. You're not a spammer.

RFI, probably what you say is accurate.

Welcome back.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs
02-06-2022, 07:54 PM
Free Member

Quote:
Plus I was looking for the basic video editing guide for VirtualDub on this site, but nothing is showing up in the guide section, left hand side of window, when using my Android.
Same here; all the text under "Guides" on the left is missing in Chrome and the Samsung browser.

Virtual Dub guide here:

http://www.digitalfaq.com/guides/vid...virtualdub.htm