Go Back    Forum > Featured > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
10-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Site Staff | Web Development

Quote:
Gary is e-mailing you about
General comments and site feedback. (Praise preferred, constructive criticism welcomed, venom ignored.)

Message: No place to list a question. At least I could not find - which means it is not user friendly to new users.

No way to tell what forems in or place the forems I am interested in. Again, not user friendly.

Of course once one using these it is probably simple, but that is not the point at all.

Forum ID 10383 | Referring Page: http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/
I'm simply flabbergasted.

There's nothing unusual about this forum compared to any other forum online. If anything, this one is based on one of the more popular platforms, and has been optimized to reduce clutter and make buttons (Reply, Quote, Post, etc) more obvious.

We've gotten some odd emails through the years, but this is definitely in the top five, if not #1 outright.

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

10-07-2011, 09:21 AM
Free Member

May I say I am flabbergasted too. I frequently visit more forums than I care to count and this kind of platform is definitely one of my favourites. The overall clarity is excellent and particularly the New Posts functions are extremely handy. Also like the way the site staff while being constructive don't beat around the bush with their well-informed replies and comments.
The following users thank vkmestari for this useful post: kpmedia (10-09-2011)