Go Back    Forum > Featured > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
09-13-2012, 02:15 AM
Free Member

I want to say hello to the members of this forum.
I'm a representative of koddos company.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

09-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Welcome.

I recognize your company from several sites, including WHT and Twitter. You know, it actually took me a while to understand the name of your company. I kept thinking to myself, "What kind of name is Koddos? Cod-doze?" Then one day I got it ... you K.O. DDoS! It's like having a digital Rocky in your corner. You could really play up that "we fight off the DDoS, so you stay online" sort of angle. From a marketing perspective, I think you're missing an obvious way to make yourself immediately memorable.

At the moment, we're revamping a system to do detailed web hosting reviews. It's something that will have a small fee to cover time, but it's also going to be a lengthy review -- not the typical "they're grrrreat!" sort of nonsense that isn't even a paragraph long (and on some unknown blog). If you're interested, email me using the Contact Us forum at the top of the page.

Anyway, again, welcome.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.