Go Back    Forum > Featured > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
05-06-2019, 04:33 PM
Site Staff | Web Development

At some point in either late March or early April, the Contact Us form on the site became corrupted. It may have happened during our site upgrades in Feb-March, which also included email upgrades.

So we may have missed your important emails.

It went by unnoticed because
(1) It's the slow time of the year anyway.
(2) All other forum generated emails were working normally.

Please re-send any inquiries, and we'll be sure to answer. This issue has been resolved.

Thanks to ridzoman for PMing us about the problem.

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

07-27-2019, 07:38 PM
Free Member

The contact form appears to be down again. I emailed the tempjuly19 @ digitalFAQ.com address about some conversion work I’d like to have done, but haven’t gotten a reply. Is that email address still the best way to inquire about your services? Thanks!
07-27-2019, 08:16 PM
Site Staff | Web Development

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomLael View Post
The contact form appears to be down again. I emailed the tempjuly19 @ digitalFAQ.com address about some conversion work I’d like to have done, but haven’t gotten a reply. Is that email address still the best way to inquire about your services? Thanks!
There is no contact form right now. You manually send email from your account to ours, using the temporary address provided. We're in the middle of a site upgrade, and email is the current project.

No email was received by our servers from your email address. I just checked the logs.

Either send it again, or just PM me the info, and we'll reply back via email (then confirm the our reply, and your reply to it via PM).

Email is not always the most reliable. Blame spammers, and overaggressive anti-spam filters.

- Did this site help you? Then upgrade to Premium Member and show your support!
- Also: Like Us on Facebook for special DVD/Blu-ray news and deals!