Go Back    Forum > Digital Photography > Photo Cameras: Buying & Shooting

LinkBack Thread Tools
06-20-2011, 01:02 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Quote:
are you into photography? are you able to get good quality 2nd hand cameras from reputable dealers and at competitive prices?

i would like to start dabbling in photography. but as you might know, good cameras are quite expensive - especially in UK! so if you can source good cameras for a good price - i may be able to save $100 or more. to give you an idea, i was looking at either the nikon d3100 (£350 with 18-55 vr lens) or the d5100 (£650 with 18-55 vr lens). i have searched some USA e-tailers and the prices are more or less in line with UK prices. but, you may know some local store which does better deals.

the other camera i was thinking of getting is a tachihara 4x5 - or similar, like a linhof or toyo. i know tachihara 4x5 is discontinued. but maybe you know someone who knows someone who has one for sale?

ok, let me know what you know and we'll take things from there. cheers
Will update this post with answer shortly.

This question was asked via email. Site Staff no longer answer tech questions via email, so that others may read and benefit from our expertise. Please continue the conversation here. Either login or join as a Free Member, and we can continue troubleshooting your video, photo or web related issue. Thanks for understanding our tech Q&A policies.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors