03-08-2019, 12:38 AM
Free Member

Send a message via AIM to marttin Send a message via MSN to marttin Send a message via Yahoo to marttin
Since next week is my nephew's birthday I would like to buy him a telescope as a present. He is into this stuff and I thought it would make him happy... The only problem is I don't know a thing about telescopes. I've researched a bit and found some useful information but I still can't decide which one to buy. So I wanted to ask you for some advice, can you tell me what a telescope must have and can you recommend some good models.
Thank you!
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

03-08-2019, 12:48 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Whatever the Celestron that you can afford most is the best. More money, better telescope. At least that's the easy general rule.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.