05-01-2010, 11:54 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

I think this is a novel service: http://www.pilotimaging.com
Very interesting.

Quote:
Take the stress out of converting your RAW files. We take your uncorrected digital files and convert them into beautiful, high-quality works of art with our RAW Processing Services. How about, For those of you who shoot hi-res JPGs, we'll process those for the same price - even though we offer this service, we discourage shooting anything but RAW files to get the best final product. As you can see, all of our packages include a set number of artistic enhancements which transform your works of art into one-of-a-kind masterpieces. We convert all RAW images into JPGs and deliver those JPGs back to you on a CD or make them available for download on our FTP site. These JPGs are stored long-term on our safe off-site server for those of you who take advantage of our storage options.
Too bad there's no samples, to see processing in action.

They also offer some photo retouching services. However, so do we (although it's currently unadvertised on the site).

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

07-05-2010, 01:39 AM
Free Member

You wrote, "so do we" in reference to photo retouching services. Who is "we"? digitalfaq.com?
07-05-2010, 03:37 AM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrshole View Post
You wrote, "so do we" in reference to photo retouching services. Who is "we"? digitalfaq.com?
Yes, that is correct.
DigitalFAQ.com offers photo retouching services.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.