Go Back    Forum > Search Forums
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bever
Forum: Video Hardware Repair 12-22-2022, 01:54 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,292
Posted By bever
Good info and thanks. I was probably at least...

Good info and thanks. I was probably at least partly responsible for the last info which was full of errors. IIRC and its been years ago I just ordered a bunch of caps that were the same uf value...
Forum: Video Hardware Repair 08-21-2017, 05:53 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,208
Posted By bever
I try to open the first video with VLC but my...

I try to open the first video with VLC but my player reproduces audio only (?) By vertically adjust do you mean frames where you see the vertical interval blanking bar drifting down or up through...
Forum: Encode, Convert for streaming 07-31-2017, 12:13 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,410
Posted By bever
VirtualDub help file is a great resource. But you...

VirtualDub help file is a great resource. But you have to browse through it (ugg):question: and it does take time. I had mostly skipped it, depended on Digitalfaq and Wikipedia and misc webpages. I...
Forum: Video Hardware Repair 07-23-2017, 11:05 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,920
Posted By bever
I found what I think is good info on these...

I found what I think is good info on these switching power supplies. take a look here https://www.repairfaq.org/sam/smpsfaq.htm#smpspre
The author even has some Panasonic specific information on the...
Forum: Video Hardware Repair 07-22-2017, 03:03 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,920
Posted By bever
I didnt think this would make any difference as...

I didnt think this would make any difference as not sourcing enought current would already have shown up as a low voltage under load, Nothing wrong with using the correct part though.

I...
Forum: Capture, Record, Transfer 06-14-2017, 09:13 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,275
Posted By bever
Yes try a different capture software/hardware....

Yes try a different capture software/hardware. BTW I dont think copy protection is listening for copyrighted music is is likely a false alarm (oversensitive) design. A Time Base Corrector can...
Forum: Capture, Record, Transfer 06-14-2017, 08:45 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,275
Posted By bever
Hi HomeVHS You are at the right place to get...

Hi HomeVHS

You are at the right place to get good information. Avail yourself to available how to guides here and there is a search function which is a good way to learn stuff.

I have the ...
Forum: Capture, Record, Transfer 11-22-2016, 12:15 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,292
Posted By bever
I received my shipment of new 2GB ram yesterday....

I received my shipment of new 2GB ram yesterday. Sure enough, It did not make any difference in the loading process (Still got "IRQL not less or equal" error message that i got with 4GB ram).
Forum: Capture, Record, Transfer 11-10-2016, 11:50 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,292
Posted By bever
Hi Dana2 I am new newby here and am putting...

Hi Dana2
I am new newby here and am putting together an ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon X1800 GTO 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express XP machine together after getting unacceptable results on an usb based Dazzle...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9