11-20-2019, 04:25 PM
Free Member

Hi Guys,

I'm really struggling and hoping you guys might be able to point me in the right direction...

As you can see from the attached image we have a laptop thats running dyno software which is the split and sent to 2 different screens (one for the customer to see and the other we use in the unit)

We then have a DVR which goes to one screen which is in the unit)

What im looking for is some way (with additional hardware or software) that I can display the DVR feed over the top (or PIP) of the dyno software so that it shows at the same time for the customer BUT also so that its recorded so that we can give a copy of the dyno run & DVR to the customer to view as they please. Would also be good if I could have out logo on the export too..

Im hoping that all makes sense!

Thanks in advance
Ant

Attached Images
File Type: jpg RocketUnitSetup.jpg (36.2 KB, 10 downloads)
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

11-21-2019, 06:59 AM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,458 Times in 2,090 Posts
I've seen various hardware over the years, for something similar, though SD. However, I know HD exists, I just don't use it, don't recall models offhand. It's essentially surveillance industry stuff, standard fair I'd think.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs