Go Back    Forum > Digital Publishing / Web Sites > Website and Server Troubleshooting

LinkBack Thread Tools
12-15-2010, 04:25 PM
Premium Member

Should I wait until after the Christmas season? or go ahead before? I just realized that shipping & packages may get delayed or mixed up about now with the holiday rush.

I would prefer the package to a download, as earlier this year, I tried to download a trial version of CS design premium to my macbook pro 2010 laptop, & it would not download, I kept getting error messages.

I am also still waiting on a catalog with a possible coupon code, it has been over a week. I went online to the academic superstore & looked at the their latest online catalog version, it was in flash format, & when I looked at the last page, there was a coupon code, but it was for a free backpack on orders over $100.00 but it looked like it had expired in October. So I am assuming I have already missed their coupon this time around, & that the paper catalog that I have been waiting on will be the same as the flash version of the one they have online.

I am trying to make a good buy, but I dont want to be impatient either. My next semester classes do not start until Jan 24th 2011, but I thought it would be nice to have the software on my laptop for at least a week or 2 weeks before to be familiar with it & be sure it will run ok/reliably on my mac, if not, I would drop the online Adobe classes I am currently enrolled in & take other classes, & maybe take the Adobe classes on campus.
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

12-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,458 Times in 2,090 Posts
I don't think it makes much difference. If you have funds, buy it now.
Earlier is probably better than later, if you want to spend some time learning it before class starts.
From what I read in your other posts, you get a better deal at your school compared to those online academic software stores. So just do that.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs