Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Video Project Help > Author, Make Menus, Slideshows, Burn

LinkBack Thread Tools
08-20-2011, 09:08 PM
Site Staff | Video

Thanked 2,458 Times in 2,090 Posts
Archiving a PM conversation, in case it helps others...

Quote:
RE: jeanpave - button question

basically this person wanted to have an invisible button on the menu, that becomes highlighted as you navigate to it. but, he not only wanted the highlight on the button, he also wanted the button detail to show through.

long explaination -

imagine a normal button, that has some texture on it. a normal button, when navigated to, will place a highlight over the button, but will also show the button and the texture on the button.

now if the user wants a "normal invisible" button, then you won't see anything on the screen until you navigate to that button, and then when you get to that button, you will only see the highlight, ie an outline shape of the underlying object, but you cannot see the texture on that object.

i think this is normal behaviour for all dvd authoring software. however, if you know otherwise, especially with dvd workshop 2, then please let jeanpave know. i already explained the above to jeanpave. told him to either go for a normal button, or live with the highlight only option, or have a text with a "invisible highlight" option next to / underneath the text.

ok?
Thanks.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- For sale in the marketplace: TBCs, workflows, capture cards, VCRs
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors