Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Videography: Cameras, TVs and Players

LinkBack Thread Tools
02-17-2012, 03:48 PM
Free Member

Thought this might be beneficial to some people on the Digitalfaq board who might be looking for more info on storyboarding their videos: Videomaker recently launched a free report to help you learn how to make a storyboard for your film or video.

"How to Make a Storyboard: Movie Storyboarding Examples" is a complete guide to the art of the storyboard, written and illustrated by a pro freelance storyboard artist working in the TV industry. It's all new material, never before seen by human eyes! We're especially excited about this report, because it includes sample illustrations from storyboard projects to help explain some of the less intuitive storyboarding concepts.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Check it out at http://www.videomaker.com/r/593
Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

02-17-2012, 04:17 PM
Site Staff | Web Hosting, Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videomaker View Post
Thought this might be beneficial to some people on the Digitalfaq board who might be looking for more info on storyboarding their videos: Videomaker recently launched a free report to help you learn how to make a storyboard for your film or video.
Hey, thanks for thinking of us.

I'll have to pull this down to my iPad and give it a good read. I know there's quite a few others here on the site, both members and non-member readers, that find topic like these very interesting -- myself included.

- Did my advice help you? Then become a Premium Member and support this site.
- Please Like Us on Facebook | Follow Us on Twitter

- Need a good web host? Ask me for help! Get the shared, VPS, semi-dedicated, cloud, or reseller you need.
02-17-2012, 04:29 PM
Free Member

Excellent, hope you find it useful!