Go Back    Forum > Digital Video > Blank Media

LinkBack Thread Tools
01-01-2013, 10:56 PM
Free Member

Hi Admin,

I noticed you hadn't been active much on the forum lately and thought I would PM you.

I just purchased a commercial (pressed) CD with a darkened spot mark on the foil that looks like an oxidation mark on a CD-R or DVD-R. Is it indeed oxidation? Should I be concerned? If so, I'll need to exchange it ASAP. Much thanks!

Reading Bug

This question was asked in a private message. Rather than hide our tech advice in private conversations, Site Staff will often answer PMs (from any site) here in the digitalFAQ.com forum, so that others may read and benefit from our expertise. Please continue the conversation here. Either login or join as a Free Member, and we can continue troubleshooting your video, photo or web related issue. Thanks for understanding our tech Q&A policies.

Someday, 12:01 PM
Ads / Sponsors

01-01-2013, 10:59 PM
Former Site Staff | Computers

http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/news...pdate-dec.html

As for the dark spot, I am not too sure what it is. Hopefully someone else here can answer this better for you, sorry.

Thanks,
-JMP